Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DD

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    I don't know what makes these damn fools think that it is our responsibility to take back their countries for them. They snuck into this country and got automatic amnesty in exchange for their crime of sneaking in. Isn't that enough?
    Interesting....thanks for tipping your hat to me. Now I know that you are unaware of the wet foot dry foot policy we have. This thread is about Cuba.

DD must be trying to pick a fight. We are not in these discussions to fight with each other!!! You can go back to your own website if you do not like or agree with us!!!

DD

Quote Originally Posted by Azmomof2
    DD must be trying to pick a fight. We are not in these discussions to fight with each other!!! You can go back to your own website if you do not like or agree with us!!!
    You think I'm "fighting" by informing some of our wet foot dry foot policies?

We know all about the Wet Foot Dry Foot policy that if the Cubans are caught with wet feet they are deported if they have dry feet which means they have reached US soil they can stay.

This politcal asylum needs to stop and they need to be treated just like everybody else.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by DD
    Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    I don't know what makes these damn fools think that it is our responsibility to take back their countries for them. They snuck into this country and got automatic amnesty in exchange for their crime of sneaking in. Isn't that enough?
    Interesting....thanks for tipping your hat to me. Now I know that you are unaware of the wet foot dry foot policy we have. This thread is about Cuba.
    Wet foot dry foot more or less is amnesty. Getting automatic permanent residence status for doing nothing more than touching U.S. soil is a crazy policy that should be revoked. The Cubans should not get treated more favorably compared to any other group. I certainly don't agree with it.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MONA ISLAND, Puerto Rico

Hi y'all,

DD, you bet we know about the "Wet Foot, Dry Foot" policy. This first link was to a story about Cubans using a back door into the USA.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=33452

re Smugglers of Cubans:

This is the thread of my story and how I feel about smuggling:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-25749-.html

Please read my story, then you will understand, just why I feel as strongly as I do!

Kick all illegals out! Here in Miami, we have a situation with the 'Wet Foot, Dry Foot' Act, part of the Cuban Adjustment Act, an insane situation which encourages criminality. It encourages smuggling, so we have 3 sets of criminals. The person who pays the smuggler; the smuggler and the people who KNOW they're being smuggled. Then, when the Cuban steps on US land, they get to stay! Absurd! The message this sends is you can do what you want, whether it's legal or not.
    I respect those Cubans who go through the horror of requesting an Exit Visa, etc. I KNOW what happens because I've lived in Miami most of my life, and have heard all the stories, including from 2 of my best friends, who came, legally as children. Cubans who break the law, being smuggled....I don't care about 'Wet Foot, Dry Foot'....I consider them illegal. They KNEW they were breaking the law. The attitude that they can do what they want, continues too often. Just like the rest of the illegal aliens. They WANT to come here, so that makes it ok.

Nobody has a right to go to any country without the legal permission of that country.

DD, please see my signature.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

DD

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    Wet foot dry foot more or less is amnesty.
    It is a "POLICY" nonetheless respected by the Floridian LAW.

Laws change all of the time.[/b]

What do you mean by that ? It's not a "Florida law". It's just that the Cubans all land in Florida. And yes, this policy is being talked about a lot because it's outdated and many people say it's time to end it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by DD
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    Wet foot dry foot more or less is amnesty.
    It is a "POLICY" nonetheless respected by the Floridian LAW.

Laws change all of the time.[/b]
    Actually it is a Federal law enacted during Lyndon Johnson's administration. It doesn't apply to only Florida. Anywhere a Cuban sets foot on U.S. soil means they are automatically given permanent residence status. Some Cubans are using Mexico as a way to enter into the United States instead of trying to make it to Florida. Once they cross the border they are home free.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DD

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    What do you mean by that ? It's not a "Florida law". It's just that the Cubans all land in Florida. And yes, this policy is being talked about a lot because it's outdated and many people say it's time to end it.
    To my knowledge....the wet foot dry foot policy applies to Florida only.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast