Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cuban Colony in Miami

Does anyone have any thoughts about how the Cuban immigrants have taken over the political economy of Miami? The replacement of English with Spanish in business and government? The discrimination against non Cubans? The displacement of tens of thousands of non Cubans, forced to leave their home towns because of employment problems caused by the anti American Cubans that have occupied our governments and businesses in Dade County? The culture shock of being a minority, second class citizen in your hometown?

It is not just illegal immigration of the Cubans. U. S. foreign policy allowed this coloniztion of Miami as a cold war strategy that allowed Cubans to bypass all other immigration laws and achieve a demographic base that has practically destroyed life as we knew it in Miami before the Cubans came?

Yes, Cubans speak English, but refuse to with non Cubans. The power group operates with a system of patrimony, loyalty and nepotism that results in discrimination against non Cubans, even if the non Cubans speak Spanish.

This is a culture war here. Cuban parents teach their children Spanish as a first language; the second and third generations keep the colony going.

What is a White, non Hispanic to do, besides run for the hills?

Welcome TedWebman!

Why should you leave? Is it a bad or good neighborhood? Is it overrun with illegal aliens or legal permanent residents?

If it's a good neighborhood, I would not leave it just because some people decide to self-segregate themselves. If you stay put, you show them that you will not be driven out, If you leave, they will see an American running away and letting them take over.

If it's a bad neighborhood where lawlessness rules, I would get out.

We Americans MUST stop running from people like this, they DO follow, then where will we be?

Hope this helps.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

The Cubans scare me because of the power they hold in the Republican party. They automically get amnesty for sneaking into our country and evading border control and the Coast guard and no one says anything. The ONLY organizations fighting this are FAIR and NumbersUSA. No one else but Tom Tancredo has the courage to fight the Cuban invasion.

I have stayed, but my opportunities are limited. I do want to stay home, but it is not really home anymore. Having hundreds of thousands of hungry immigrants with a chip on their shoulder and anattitude towards America and Americans has put our non Cuban community at a handicap that is being exploited day by day. At the beginning, the Cuban mantra was to return to Cuba. The mantra is now to stay in Miami. The entire policy for Cuba serves only Cubans in Miami or Cubans in Cuba. Americans are not even in the game, either inDade County of in Cuba.

It is a tragedy that the American government has allowed this to happen. When I travel abroad, foreigners tell me how "stupid" we are to allow this. Once again, the American political elite get more concerned with their power plays than with the well-being of their country.

Don't ever let a Republican who support dry foot wet foot policy tell you they are opposed to Amnesty. They are liars who would sell our country's soul for political gain.

A lot of the Cubans I have met who arrived shortly after Fidel took over have assimilated very well and become successful Americans. But many I have spoken with can't wait for the lifting of the US embargo with Cuba. Lift the embargo, let the Florida Cubans get back and help set their homeland in order. That would also get rid of the wet/dry foot policy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    bettsie wrote:

Don't ever let a Republican who support dry foot wet foot policy tell you they are opposed to Amnesty. They are liars who would sell our country's soul for political gain.
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the wet foot/dry foot policy was a Bill Clinton brainchild.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

To those Americans who foolishly believe that allowing uncontrolled immigration to our country is a ritcheous cause, I point to Miami.

We have imported a foreign electorate that has gained political control of our community and wishes to dictate US foreign policy and dominate all non Cubans. Our representatives in the US Congress care more about their Cuban issues than those of the US.

Project this situation to the overall Hispanic immigration and you can see the consequences of this folly. We are losing our nation by our own democratic principles.

It is true that our national leaders are blind to this danger and are willing to scarifice the future of the USA for the votes of these immigrants.

I meant to type sacrifice; not scarifice! Ironically, the misspelling reminds me of the movie Scarface!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast