Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

keep in mind the un-suspecting family that stumbles across them or their boobytraps.The danger of a Park Ranger's job now.And the poaching that goes along with staying near the base.

The National Park Rangers only had 7 guys for this huge park...the Cactus Park.

So, they decided to take videos and gave them to 60 minutes. They ran the story....caused alot of public reaction....soon after that the Minutemen were down there.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'll bet Yogi and BooBoo decided to wear their flackjackets too.

Quote Originally Posted by rickesteves
    I'll bet Yogi and BooBoo decided to wear their flackjackets too.
    Exactly who are you implying that Yogi and booboo had to wear flakjackets to protect themselves from?

Man,here we go-the illegals!

did they need them before the illegals came (except during hunting season)?

Thank you for the clarification

de nada

Glad to see yall arent serious all of the time.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Here's a little tangent I thought of while reading this thread...

The state parks in Texas are literally overcrowded! How is that even possible, I wonder? My family lived in San Antonio for 2 years and went to parks all over the Hill Country. It never ceased to amaze me HOW different a day of supposed "relaxation" was for my family as opposed to the immigrant families. Unfortunately, we frequently had to leave parks out of sheer disgust!

I've seen an immigrant woman change her child's dirty diaper, wad it up, and throw it on the ground.

I've seen little boys pee on the ground wherever they happened to be standing, or into the river regardless of the swimmers close by.

I've seen overflowing trash canisters knocked over by rowdy immigrant teens who then kick garbage everywhere until it's blowing wildly across the park.

I've see a drunk immigrant passed out on the ground with his pants zipper open.

I've seen hordes of children throw rocks at our dog, for fun and games.

I've seen one family group of 30 or more immigrants sprawl across an entire picnic area, utilizing all space for themselves, and then leave it filthy and trashed when they leave - garbage everywhere, spilled food, encroaching bugs. We ended up eating our picnic in the bed of our pick-up.

We had to leave a park in the middle of a camping trip because the volume of noise was overpowering. One can take only so much ceaseless din, punctuated by sonic blasts of Mexican folk music, for so long.

Our all-time favorite family activity has ceased just out of sheer disappointemnt (and fury, on my part) that we cannot even enjoy our own American parklands.

Sorry, but I had to vent. I'm still bitter about it...
    HE!D! A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by men better than himself. ~J.S. Mills

And is there any wonder why we don't want them here?
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast