Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cut Off Aid To Mexico Until They Learn English

Why not ? Two can play this game. Tell them if they accomplish learning fluent English, and they start recognizing ALL U.S. holidays, and they fly the American flag at all government offices, and they give every legal American citizen free health care when they are visiting, and free driver's licenses with free car insurance, Americans will start vacationing there again, and we'll give them some aid. We will only give a small amount at first, as this will be a test. They must also start celebrating Thanksgiving over there and can only cook turkeys. (No enchaladas or tacos)

Then after they accomplish the first task they will move on to the second task. Get all illegal aliens back to their home country. At that point, they will have "permission" to lower OUR flag, and we will send more aid. Also they can stop celebrating Thanksgiving.

Until then, no aid from America. I've had it.

P.S. Obviously this is not serious!! But I just can't believe what we put up with. Once again it's the old, double standard set for America. President Bush's view is like Americans should take it, but must never dish it out. Like, Illegals can enter illegally, and he'll never call them anything more than an "Undocumented Worker", but when American's decide to watch out for our borders, he doesn't call them, "good, cautious, helpful Americans", he makes a clearly derogatory statement. "We can't have vigilantes" , or whatever the exact words were. Hmmm. Now you see why I reverted to sarcasm today. I want to dish it out, for a change.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

George would not cut aid off to his 51st state.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

People are getting tired of yelling at the top of their lungs about all of this BS going on in OUR COUNTRY. Soon people will begin to take matters into their own hands (as they have started to already, Minutemen etc...)

We will send a special "group" down there called, "ALOFA"
    to oversee that they are meeting and following our requirements to receive aid. ALOFA stands for:

A Americans
    L Looking
    O Out
    F For
    A America

What's the difference between ALOFA and La Raza Nothing.

The first thing we should do is invite President Bush for a luncheon. We will ask him to recall how he learned English and we'll make sure the press is there to cover it. We will also have him talk about the First Thanksgiving.

P.S. I hope you guys know that I'm just being a little sarcastic today !!
    I really don't think we should create ALOFA. But how do you like that name!!?? Pretty good, huh??

P.P.S. We already have ALOFA. It's called "The Minuteman Project" !

The first thing we should do is invite President Bush for a luncheon. We will ask him to recall how he learned English and we'll make sure the press is there to cover it. We will also have him talk about the First Thanksgiving.
    What makes you think Bush has mastered the English language? Half the time I still can't figure out what the idiot is saying because he sounds like he has the education level of a 3rd grader.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

True, Dman. Maybe we should just have him sing the ABC song for the press. He's been visiting enough elementary schools lately that he might have at least learned the ABC's !!

By the way, he never visits any schools where the students might be old enough to ask real questions. For example, at a high school, someone might ask, "President Bush, why do you sit by and do nothing while our country gets invaded by over 4,000 illegal aliens everyday, especially with terrorism being such a threat ?"

He prefers elementary school questions, such as, "Did you bring that big airplane with you today Can we have a ride on it "

That's the speed of our cautious and careful president. No president is going to get a tough question as long as he visits elementary schools !!

real fun

GO HERE FOR SOME REAL FUN AT THE IDIOTS EXPENSE!!!!

http://www.badmash.org/videos/videos_fl ... .flv&tjohn

Priceless.. cheers glenn