Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cut off all Federal Money to sanctuary cities and states

We need to cut off all federal money to these sanctuary cities and states and then we will see how long they will remain sanctuaries. I'll be damned if my tax money is to be used by them to protect people who are out to destroy our country and our way of life. We dont' need to live with the manure pile type of governments like they have in their, repeat their countries.
    William J. Price

This is getting really bad, it is an 'In your face Issue' with Fox in the country and them protesting on our streets with mexico flags, threatening to take over the country. They are not trying to hide it anymore. We have got to figure out what to do very soon.

I would highly suggest you send your proposal to Tom Tancredo's office, Sensenbrenner's office and others. Try to find a good long-time Senator who is a true American and ask them to consider introducing this as legislature. Sorry I'm only getting started in the climb to that point - otherwise I would consider introducing this as legislation!

Give it a shot - someone could possibly adopt your idea!
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

These cities and states that declare themselves a sanctuary will be swamped with illegals, let them see what their views get them, collapsing social services systems, high crime rates and cities and towns reduced to slums and they deserve it for promoting that they support illegal aliens in this country. The government has taken no action against the cities and states that declare sanctuary and are breaking the law and will ask for more federal dollars for them as they whine that their populations are increasing and that they need more money for social services. Just wait and see.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What does it matter if they are sanctuary cities or states. From my perspective this is a sanctuary country. Illegals can get what ever it is they need or want and break laws without consequences in all the states across the land. It is disgusting but true.

dlm is right.

This entire country is a sanctuary country.

We might make a difference in congress - I don't know.

I do know it is way past time that we keep saying, 'We (meaning the government) should fine employers, enforce the law, etc., etc.,'

We have seen they are not going to. In fact, they are going to go farther and farther into this giveaway of our country.

We have to understand totally and completely that our government is going to do nothing that will help us - absolutely nothing.

When we give up every belief we have in right and wrong and in a free society - then maybe we can begin to take some action ourselves.

This wrangling, pretending, new law discussion, etc., is nothing but a smokescreen. There may be a few that are really working for us - but where have they been for the last decade or so? Where have they been for the last 6 years?

We have to find a way to get the American people organized to take control of their own lives and finances. That is the only way we can change things and the only way we can survive this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have to find a way to get the American people organized to take control of their own lives and finances. That is the only way we can change things and the only way we can survive this.
    nntrixie - you are right about finding a way to get the American citizens organized, but short of everyone doing a tax revolt and arranging our W-4 so no income tax is taken out (which would really get the Washington's attention, cut off the income) I do not see how we can possibly take control of our own finances as they take it right off the top. And there is nothing that I know of you can do about FICA being taken out.

Yes....and then guess who will have to help bail them all out of their financial holes? THE US TAXPAYERS!
    Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    These cities and states that declare themselves a sanctuary will be swamped with illegals, let them see what their views get them, collapsing social services systems, high crime rates and cities and towns reduced to slums and they deserve it for promoting that they support illegal aliens in this country. The government has taken no action against the cities and states that declare sanctuary and are breaking the law and will ask for more federal dollars for them as they whine that their populations are increasing and that they need more money for social services. Just wait and see.

These cities and states that declare themselves a sanctuary will be swamped with illegals, let them see what their views get them, collapsing social services systems, high crime rates and cities and towns reduced to slums and they deserve it for promoting that they support illegal aliens in this country.
    No this is what is going to happen to this entire country. One huge 3rd world country in the making.