Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

D.C. Tea Party People Will Fight Against Amnesty!

Just saw on Fox. Neil Cavuto was interviewing one of the tea party leaders in Washington D.C. She said (and I'm paraphrasing here, but we can get the video later) they are not going to let Congress pass this Health Care Bill. She said, "This is just the beginning, they are going to try to shove amnesty down our throats next, and we will be right here to fight against that, too!"
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Her comments couldn't have been very welcoming words to Dick Armey.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I heard it and was so excited to hear them come out in the news and state their position!! This is big!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I saw it too. I did not get it taped, but Americans over the United States heard this too.

Hopefully, Americans who went to Washington for the Tea Party gatherings will want to join with the Anti - Illegal Immigration Rally tomorrow.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Anyone find any live feeds/webcasts of this event today? The only coverage I have found is Fox.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Anyone find any live feeds/webcasts of this event today? The only coverage I have found is Fox.
    I have been looking, too, but haven't found it yet.

I love the Tea Party!!

It has so much power and is so inspiring.

Forget about Dick Army, everyone knows what a snake he is.

Great news!

I wish there would a march of the unemployed against amnesty.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    NumbersUSA.com is supposed to have a live prod cast haven't check on it yet though..

Kathyet

It's good they are seeing the light! It will make it easier to explain it to the locals now that they are seeing others in the Tea Party standing in solidarity on this issue.