Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

D.A. King: Open Borders: Extremist Solution on Illegals?

May 11, 2009

D.A. King: Open borders: Extremist solution on illegals? My Marietta Daily Journal column today

Posted by D.A. King at 6:04 am

My Marietta Daily Journal column on the open borders issue today below….PLEASE make a comment to let the editors know what you think about open borders? HERE
    http://www.mdjonline.com/content/index/ ... 32979.html

Marietta Daily Journal
    D.A. King: Open borders: Extremist solution on illegals?
    Published: 05/11/2009
    By D.A. King
    Columnist

In a 2000 interview on ABC’s “This Week,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Piece meal Amnesty

Obama knows that the American people don't want Amnesty so he is putting it into effect like Lou Dobbs said he and his administration would do, that is, not enforce our laws.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The enforcement wouldn't be extreem if it was enforced to begin with.....it only appears extreem because it was allowed to get out of control.

laws need enforcement. Its illegal to come over the border, its illegal to steal a car. So tell me what is the difference? The laws are here to protect others. If this immigration is ramped then the laws are not enforced, so maybe someone should steal a car, and not get in trouble for it.
    Illegals are coming here, getting everything they want and DEMAND rights. They broke the laws of the USA, same as the one who stold a car, they both have to be punished.

We would never be able to go to say messyco, and DEMAND rights there, and DEMAND health insurance and DEMAND this or that. If we flew the messyico flag upside down, we would be thrown in prison.
    I am sick of these people coming here, and DEMAND, thats why I am out there, and attended every rally that we have and I let them see me, knowing that this is MY COUNTRY.

Look at the lines to the welfare office they start lining up at 5, 6 am to get that AMERICAN money. They HATE AMERICA, but, when it comes to the TAX payer money look out.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Left my comment:

I think that it is outrageous and sickening that Mr. Fox comes here trying to convince us that this invasion by design is good for the United States. Any elected official that pushes for open borders is in direct violation of their oath to protect the citizens of this country and all of them who support the open borders policy all the way up to the President are guilty of aiding and abetting illegal aliens, by law. This invasion is by design to drive down the wages in the United States and to do away with the middle class so that China can be competed with in this country. This is what happens when you do business with a communist country. Mr. Fox should be ashamed of himself and so should our President for ignoring our existing immigration laws. We don't have a broken immigration system, it's just that it is not enforced. Enforcement works. If this continues, the United States will end as we know it, which is the goal of many orgainzations such as the Council on Foreign Relations..code words for the Council on Global Govenrnance. The New World Order is around the corner and it will do away with our sovereignty and our Constitution. Sounds crazy doesn't it, but it will happen if we don't do something to stop it. Stopping illegal immigration is the beginning of that.

April
    Amnesty shutdown 2009, Please take action NOW!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-897408.html#897408