Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dallas Anti-Illegal Immigration Protest

On April 1st the MinuteMen will be mustering to the southern border. For those of you who can't make the border watch please join me at the corner of North East HWY and Park on the HWY 75 overpass to protest against illegal immigration. Do you support tougher border measures? are you against amnesty? let your voice be heard as a LEGAL American citizen.

When: 11am-5pm Saturday April 1st & Sunday April 2nd
    Where: Corner of North East HWY and Park on the HWY 75 overpass
    Why: Anti-Illegal Immigration Protest

Please where a red, white or blue t-shirt turned inside out so as not to show any logos or print. Please bring an American Flag, Signs or just yourself to stand and show protest. THIS IS THE USA NOT MEXICO!

I began this protest this past Sunday and was attacked by a car of young illegal immigrants who tore my signs and attempted to threaten me. Let your voice be heard Dallas! I appreciate your support and I'll see you Saturday.

-Joe Youngblood
    New Dallas Citizen
    www.alipac.us
    www.numbers.com

anyidea of other sites I can post this on? i've already hit up craigslist and backpage.com

Great Work dragon5!!

Be careful. I'm in NC so too far away to help you.

What about posting it on the AOL Boards...there is some major action going on there right now.

See AmericanElizabeth's post.

Link below:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-20308.html
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    anyidea of other sites I can post this on? i've already hit up craigslist and backpage.com
    Absolutely!

www.freerepublic.com

It's a conservative news discussion and grassroots activism forum. There are THOUSANDS of members on that site, and about 90% are steamed about the current illegal immigration situation. Glad everyone's finally getting organized on this. Oh, and anyone who hasn't called, emailed, faxed, or written their senators to support HR 4437's passage through the Senate, and to oppose any sort of 'guest-worker' amnesty should do so NOW. I believe www.numbersusa.com and www. congress.org both have free fax services.

Support our Minutemen

Support HR 4437

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    The only concern I have about sites like craigslist are the Pro illegal side will get wind of what you're planning and have time to come up with some sort of counter protest and things might get ugly.

Does Dallas have a FAIR or ALIPAC or other immigration reform affiliated group? Does Dallas have a Minutemen chapter? If so, perhaps you could contact them and ask if they have anyone who would like to help you. It's hard to believe in a city as big as Dallas there isn't some immigration reform group.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Citizens for Immigration Reform
    P.O. Box 25151
    Dallas, TX 75225-5151
    Email: immigrationreform@sbcglobal.net
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

wish I could afford to travel to Dallas

best wishes to all the loyal citizens and legal residents who will do their civic duty in Dallas...
    conservative is but a liberal after a dose of reality...

The location for this protest has been moved to City Hall on the same day and times.

thanks for that info. I have contacted them and will be at their demonstration on the 8th.