Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dallas-Based Retailer to Accept Pesos

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289140,00.html

DALLAS — Dallas-based chain Value Giant announced in a press release Thursday that their retail stores will begin accepting Mexican pesos as payment, according to MyFOXDFW.com.

The Value Giant store at Southwest Center Mall will be hosting a promotional event on Saturday to introduce the new policy.

Value Giant is a regional discount retailer offering groceries, clothes, electronics and general merchandise.

In January, another Dallas-based business, Pizza Patron, created controversy with its announcement that it would accept the Mexican currency.

Pizza Patron has reported increased profits since the decision was made.

MW
    Conducting business inside the United States with foreign currency should be outlawed!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Where are that many pesos coming from?

I mean does someone pay these people in pesos?

I have heard some of the Mexican businesses are fronts for drug money - could these be fronts for counterfeit pesos?

What is the purpose of this?

I don't understand.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)