Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is damage controll time for Bush and Kennedy

Oh look how the poor open border community, Bush, Feinstein, Graham and the liberal media are spinning their defeat.

Feinstein " in my 15 years in the senate I have never had more hate mail and racist calls".

Liberal media PBS "we will get a much better pro family bill out of the House".

Graham "this was Bush's bill".

Let me get out my tiny violin and play a sad song for them.

Any other observations?

My motto:

You gotta be tough when you're dumb.

"The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

So how could it be boosh's bill if the OBL Dems are the ones who wrote it?
    Shame on all of you OBL's!!!!
    Didn't any of your parents teach you to suck it up and take your punishment like a man? (sort of speak)
    Idiots!!!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Re: It is damage controll time for Bush and Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    Oh look how the poor open border community, Bush, Feinstein, Graham and the liberal media are spinning their defeat.

Feinstein " in my 15 years in the senate I have never had more hate mail and racist calls".

Liberal media PBS "we will get a much better pro family bill out of the House".

Graham "this was Bush's bill".

Let me get out my tiny violin and play a sad song for them.

Any other observations?

If Fienstein thinks she is seeing hate mail now... All she has to do is keep trying to undermind the American people, then she will receive even more!

O.K. gang...here comes the name calling!!! You know you have them on the ropes when that begins to happen!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    O.K. gang...here comes the name calling!!! You know you have them on the ropes when that begins to happen!
    Oh, the local paper has already called us "rabid, hunkered-down nationalist xenophobes." I just send the editor all kinds of articles that disprove the wisdom of his OB position and sign with my name, then "rabid, hunkered-down nationalist xenophobe."
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Oh! and don't for get the race card! you know you got-em when the race card comes out.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    Oh, the local paper has already called us "rabid, hunkered-down nationalist xenophobes." I just send the editor all kinds of articles that disprove the wisdom of his OB position and sign with my name, then "rabid, hunkered-down nationalist xenophobe."
    Good for you FAye. We all knew this was coming. They always resort to the name calling.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Illegal supporters will say anything to make us Americans look bad. They are the idiots though because the bill got defeated-ha ha.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Hey all, since feinstein seems to think we're all racists, here's how we need to responsd to this.

(BTW, the credit for the new definition of racist goes to ALIPAC user Jamesw62)

Dear Senator Feinstein,

I am somewhat disturbed by one of your latest remarks regarding the failure of S. 1348. More specifically, the statement you've made saying, "In my 15 years in the senate I have never had more hate mail and racist calls".
    By this definition, you are labeling American citizens as racists simply because we want our leaders to enforce our laws and protect American interests for American citizens.

If you continue to stand by this ludicrous statement, I will have no other choice but to educate you on the 21st century meaning of the word RACIST.
    As defined by every American citizen, racist means:

Real
    American
    Committed to
    Integrity
    Soverignty
    Truth

Seeing as how you do not fall under the new classification as racist, I am respectfully requesting that you be recalled from office immediately. If you are not a racist, you don't belong in America.

Thank you,

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast