Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dancing with the Stars

I hope last night was the last show since I really enjoyed watching it this season but I can't watch it again. Cristian De Lafuente's "Latino Power" comments were un called for.........Do you think if Kristie declared Asian women power or the other guy claim Black power do you think ABC would have aired those comments?

Oh, I saw that, and got so mad. I hope that bozo loses. How dare he come here to our country and take that racist attitude. I wonder if the show will now turn into some race battle now. Will that be a call for all hispanics to vote for him? And what was up with his pink suit?

Or how about if, when Adam Corolla was on, he declared white power? The show would issue a public apology, Adam would be eliminated, and his career would be over. The double standards on race in this country are ludicrous.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Re: Dancing with the Stars

Quote Originally Posted by casper324
    I hope last night was the last show since I really enjoyed watching it this season but I can't watch it again. Cristian De Lafuente's "Latino Power" comments were un called for.........Do you think if Kristie declared Asian women power or the other guy claim Black power do you think ABC would have aired those comments?
    I've never understood the logic behind proclaiming pride in something you had absolutely no hand in. It sounds like false pride, too. When you're proud of something you just are, you don't have to be proclaiming it every chance you get.