Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DANGER.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Welcome to ALIPAC "light"

Thank you
    All Countries have bordersÂ* and laws must be respected

they're sounding desperate now.
    if there will be police force that's because the illegal who got caught will fight back, just you watch these groups will tell these illegals if they get caught to fight back at police so the police will react. and some idiot will videotape it making it look like a rodney king case. JUST YOU WATCH. these groups will try anything to shoot the law down. they're really are criminals to the hilt. i truly believe what goes around comes around and these pro-illegals will finally be defeated. Americans are fed up.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Every time they march and protest, they help our side. It seems like when they march and protest it's like an alarm clock to US citizens to wake up and see what's happening to our country.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Every time they march and protest, they help our side. It seems like when they march and protest it's like an alarm clock to US citizens to wake up and see what's happening to our country.
    you're right. I was one of those American citizen who saw the first illegal protest about 3 yrs ago (?) and it appalled me. it's like criminals were let out of jail and demand to be free from their crimes of murder, robbery, assault, felony and sue the American people for putting them in jail. it angered me so here i am a member of ALIPAC
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    ..I am sure if the protest is being planned for maricopa(sp) county, Sheriff Joe will be setting up new tents, after all, under AZ law, those here illegally can be arrested, and Sheriff Joe would enforce that law even during a demonstration
    Even better would be if non-AZ residents went there to protest, were arrested and then deported!! Damn I would be donating money to Maricopa Sheriff's office if they did that!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Mexican Aztlan reconquesta movement is only using this as a way to further their agenda. And so are the dems. It is obvious...they know and understand SB 1070 but don't care!!!

They will continue to lie about the law for their own political gain and reasons...they proved that with all the "never read it" comments.

Quote Originally Posted by xchange
    Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    you're right. I was one of those American citizen who saw the first illegal protest about 3 yrs ago (?) and it appalled me. it's like criminals were let out of jail and demand to be free from their crimes of murder, robbery, assault, felony and sue the American people for putting them in jail. it angered me so here i am a member of ALIPAC
    My mom remembers me jumping up and down yelling how happy I was when they first marched here in AZ. Why? Because I knew it was the beginning of the end for the IA's... My mom was in shock at the turn out numbers in down town Phx. When my mom and dad are shocked...that is something! They have really been politically woke up as are a lot of the older judao Christians...they were of the "just poor people looking for work" group...but no more! :P Let's hope it is in time to save the Republic...

hardlineconstitutionalist
    let us pray this is the turning point after July 29th......I hope they start packing and moving back to their homelands.....and not to the next state
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

let us pray this is the turning point after July 29th......I hope they start packing and moving back to their homelands.....and not to the next state
    You can almost guarantee that most will be heading for Hotel California.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    You can almost guarantee that most will be heading for Hotel California.

NOOOOOOOO! Not here! NO MORE HERE NOOOOOO! New Haven, Connecticut is a MUCH nicer place for them to go! Free room and board, free IDs, Free MONEY! YES NEW HAVEN! Who in their right mind wants to live here California? Me, you say? Well I said "in their right mind" didn't I? YES PRINT THIS OUT AND GIVE IT TO ALL IA in AZ!

http://www.alipac.us/media/NewHavenCTFinal.PDF
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast