Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DAP PLANS TO EDIT WIKI CONTENTS TO SUIT THEIR NEEDS

DAP PLANS TO EDIT WIKI CONTENTS TO SUIT THEIR NEEDS

WikiBombing, week 1: Illegal Immigration in the United States

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so for those of you who were in the chat held on...Sunday, was it?...will probably recall that we discussed editing Wikipedia articles that concern immigration, making them more factual and beneficial to our side. The main reasons we want to do this is:

1. Wikipedia is pretty much the one stop information source for the internet. It tends to come up #1 on Google for just about everything, and despite being often inaccurate, is considered the Word of God by everybody ever trying to prove a point on the internets. Britannica? WHO CARES. It's all about Wiki. You control Wiki, and you control the information going to thousands and thousands of readers, most of whom view Wiki as accurate and balanced.
    2. The alicrappers are holding wiki-editing conventions. This means war. THIS...IS...DAP. And such.

Of course, before we go into this, you have to remember: the wiki articles we are going to be edited are full of inaccuracies and anti-migrant biases. We need to correct that, but also avoid injecting biases of our own. Sure, battling devolved clubfooted alipackers might seem like a heavy task to take on since most of us don't live in our mothers' basements and masturbate while lurking around message boards waiting for someone to say something positive about Mexicans so that we can rip them a new one, but it really isn't. Why? Because the facts are on our side. But still, keeping the basement dwellers in mind, remember that ANYBODY can edit a wiki article, which means that if you make a change, save it to your computer so that if somebody undoes it you don't lose all that hard work.

So, for week 1 (did I mention we;re going to try and focus on one article each week? Cuz we are), we're going to tackle Illegal Immigration in the United States.

Some Parts to Pay Attention To
    I think the entire article sounds like it was written by a lobotomized wingbat, but still, here are several parts of it which I think need special attention.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal...States#Dangers

This part mentions possible death while entering illegally. It might do well to go into more detail about this, such as

1. number of deaths along the border
    2. criticism of government policies which have caused people to cross in more dangerous areas

Also, the article mentions that migrants may suffer death at the hands of corrupt smugglers, yet fails mentioning the abuse and death which they may suffer at the hands of immigration enforcement agents, as well as the abuse and death that HAS been done by agents.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal...an_Authorities

This section claims that Mexico is encouraging illegal immigration, whereas the documents listed were made in response to the rise of deaths along the border.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal...tates#Economic

This one's just too deep in shit for me to even go into it here. But, you know, Borjas' studies have been contradicted many times, and the loss for the poorest has been shown in several to be .4%, not 4%. This paints immigrants as impacting the economy completely negatively, while failing to point out the many studies showing that they benefit the economy more than they hurt it, such as the comptroller report in Texas which showed that Texan undocumented immigrants benefit the economy by $17 billion, even when you account for the costs. In the wiki article, there is more support cited for the "immigrants cost us" argument than for the "benefit" argument, even though the benefit argument has more factual support.

And increased the black prison population? ****ing seriously?

Law enforcement--as we all know, repeated studies have shown that immigrants commit crime at a MUCH lower rate than the native born.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal...Racial_tension

I love how the racial tension section is all about what a (single) black person said. Yep, that's right. THAT'S where all the racial tension is coming from. White people ain't got nothing to do with it. Lou Dobbs? William Gheen? John Tanton? Who are they?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal..._States#Health

Again citing the myth that 60 hospitals in Cali had to close because of undocumented immigrants. I've seen many articles quoting the hospital people saying that they had to close because they were underused. Look it up.

This mother****er cites Madeleine Cosman, of "all Mexicans are pedophiles" fame.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal...#Environmental

Remember that fake CNN website that "reported" that the wildfires in California were caused by undocumented immigrants, and the alicrappers got all up in a tizzy about? Well, this guy is all over this "citing" that.

Perhaps mention in this area he effects of the fence on the environment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal...ry_involvement

Makes it sound like Esquiel Hernandez intentionally shot at the marines, whereas they were camouflaged and concealed in bushes, and he was guarding goats from, you know, wild animals that shake around in bushes. And got murdered for it. Set it straight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal...gration_policy

This section needs to be updated, since many laws have passed since farmer's branch. Also, the explanation of sanctuary policies is incomplete. There should be a mention of the reasons for these, such as cooperation with the police by the immigrant community, access to health care, etc.

Resources

"Hi, pingpong. How am I supposed to prove all of this?"

Here are some great sites:

http://www.immigrationpolicy.org/
    http://www.migrationpolicy.org/
    http://www.splcenter.org/index.jsp
    http://www.ailf.org/
    http://www.nilc.org/

Anyway, last reminders:

1. CITE. Everything you type has to be backed up by evidence.
    2. SAVE. If you spend time correcting a part of the wiki article, save it for god's sake, because if a basement dweller changes it back and you didn't save, then you've just wasted your Saturday afternoon.
    3. PLEASE GOD SHOOT THE PERSON WHO WROTE THIS ARTICLE. "high speed chases may cause death"? "most immigration is by land or sea"? ORLY???
    4. Don't kill yourself. I'll edit some, you edit some, we all edit together, and the article won't seem so long anymore.

http://tinyurl.com/2qu8pk
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: DAP PLANS TO EDIT WIKI CONTENTS TO SUIT THEIR NEEDS

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Sure, battling devolved clubfooted alipackers might seem like a heavy task to take on since most of us don't live in our mothers' basements and masturbate while lurking around message boards
    The oily little twerp that wrote this is full of hate and rage towards Patriots.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

DAPpers Crappers

Omg, this is too funny. I went to the DAP site where this post was posted under "Taking Action." NOBODY has yet responded to this pingpong person's request. And then she/he herself then posts this:

Okay, I don't understand the wiki editing process at all. ALL THESE symbols. What the hell. I've written two small sections, but looking at theediting guidelines gives me a headache. Maybe it's just because I haven't slept in awhile, but is there anybody who's more profcient in editing wikis who would like to format what I wrote?
    OMG, I was laughing soooooo hard!! Is this the funniest story you have ever heard??? Oh please, stop me from laughing!!

And I have NEVER heard of Alipac re-writing wikipedia. Where did they get that nonsense? We have better things to do. LOL.

I visit that site every so often, and lemme tell you guys, they are a bunch of ....ummm, (thinking of a good analogy)...ok, how bout this...rats in a maze? They even ADMITTED that if push comes to shove, THEY WOULD NOT APPLY IN THE MILITARY IF THEY COULD AVOID IT. Hellooooooo...that is part of your DREAM Act, kiddos. I am a LEGAL IMMIGRANT, AND WHEN I BECAME A CITIZEN, I HAD TO SWEAR THAT I WOULD GO INTO WAR SHOULD MY COUNTRY NEED ME. I swore to it. And I would in an instant go to war for the US if they called me. THAT is the difference between a real citizen and a WANNABE.

TO ALL DAPPERS:

And you kids wouldn't do that to get US citizenship???? You're nothing but OPPORTUNISTS --- taking, taking, taking from this great country, and yet UNWILLING TO SACRIFICE YOUR LIFE FOR IT. Put your frikkin' mouths where your money is! YOU FAKES. You only see America in terms of dollars. You do not care about all the heroes who have fought and died for this country. You JUST WANT THE LATEST IPOD.

Ahhhhh...to be a kid again and soooo stupid.

If YOU GUYS THINK YOU'RE SOOOO SMART, WHY CAN'T YOU MAKE A LIFE FOR YOURSELVES IN YOUR HOME COUNTRIES???? WHY??? I know why. Coz you're lazy. You want it the easy way. It's the new generation. I was born and raised in the '60s. No microwaves, no IPods, no remote controls. We survived and still loved the USA. But with you guys, you only love the country where you can make money. You want to get-rich-quick here in America RATHER THAN IN YOUR OWN COUNTRIES WHERE IT IS HARDER. OOOOOh, what does that tell us about you?? You are lazy and unpatriotic to your own home countries! You just follow the dollar signs. THAT tells me alot about you. NO INTEGRITY. God forbid you should go home and do something to change the conditions in your own countries. <major sarcasm here>

You may consider yourselves "Americans" because your parents sneaked you across the borders and you have lived here for years -- AGAINST THE LAW!! -- BUT YOU ARE NOT AMERICAN CITIZENS. GET USED TO IT, WHYDONTCHA, AND GO HOME. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU ANYMORE, ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU ARE ALL ADULTS. Go to Canada, Australia, Spain...as some of you have wondered. We really don't care AS LONG AS YOU GET OUT.

Oh, and can you bring the whole illegal familia with you while you are at it? Afterall, you owe your parents that much, right? You ALL have said so yourselves, as I have read in your posts, i.e., "I want to repay my parents." Ok, well, take them with you! The USCIS won't stop you. GO! Leave us alone. Take your anchor-baby siblings with you. WE REALLY DON'T CARE.

Oh, and you can call ALL the senators and congressmen you want to ad nauseum, BUT since you are not citizens, why should they listen to YOU? YOU ARE A MEXICAN, A POLE, AN AFRICAN, AN IRISH, A SALVADOREAN, A KOREAN, A FILIPINO, A CHINESE, A HAITIAN

ILLEGAL ALIEN

Get it? As of TODAY, YOU ARE ILLEGAL AND DEPORTABLE!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Gee they forgot to list this site for non-racist pro-immigrant data: www.legalimmigrantsfirst.org.

I suppose that is because the are anti-immigrant racists.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: DAPpers Crappers

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Omg, this is too funny. I went to the DAP site where this post was posted under "Taking Action." NOBODY has yet responded to this pingpong person's request. And then she/he herself then posts this:

Okay, I don't understand the wiki editing process at all. ALL THESE symbols. What the hell. I've written two small sections, but looking at theediting guidelines gives me a headache. Maybe it's just because I haven't slept in awhile, but is there anybody who's more profcient in editing wikis who would like to format what I wrote?
    OMG, I was laughing soooooo hard!! Is this the funniest story you have ever heard??? Oh please, stop me from laughing!!

And I have NEVER heard of Alipac re-writing wikipedia. Where did they get that nonsense? We have better things to do. LOL.

I visit that site every so often, and lemme tell you guys, they are a bunch of ....ummm, (thinking of a good analogy)...ok, how bout this...rats in a maze? They even ADMITTED that if push comes to shove, THEY WOULD NOT APPLY IN THE MILITARY IF THEY COULD AVOID IT. Hellooooooo...that is part of your DREAM Act, kiddos. I am a LEGAL IMMIGRANT, AND WHEN I BECAME A CITIZEN, I HAD TO SWEAR THAT I WOULD GO INTO WAR SHOULD MY COUNTRY NEED ME. I swore to it. And I would in an instant go to war for the US if they called me. THAT is the difference between a real citizen and a WANNABE.

TO ALL DAPPERS:

And you kids wouldn't do that to get US citizenship???? You're nothing but OPPORTUNISTS --- taking, taking, taking from this great country, and yet UNWILLING TO SACRIFICE YOUR LIFE FOR IT. Put your frikkin' mouths where your money is! YOU FAKES. You only see America in terms of dollars. You do not care about all the heroes who have fought and died for this country. You JUST WANT THE LATEST IPOD.

Ahhhhh...to be a kid again and soooo stupid.

If YOU GUYS THINK YOU'RE SOOOO SMART, WHY CAN'T YOU MAKE A LIFE FOR YOURSELVES IN YOUR HOME COUNTRIES???? WHY??? I know why. Coz you're lazy. You want it the easy way. It's the new generation. I was born and raised in the '60s. No microwaves, no IPods, no remote controls. We survived and still loved the USA. But with you guys, you only love the country where you can make money. You want to get-rich-quick here in America RATHER THAN IN YOUR OWN COUNTRIES WHERE IT IS HARDER. OOOOOh, what does that tell us about you?? You are lazy and unpatriotic to your own home countries! You just follow the dollar signs. THAT tells me alot about you. NO INTEGRITY. God forbid you should go home and do something to change the conditions in your own countries. <major sarcasm here>

You may consider yourselves "Americans" because your parents sneaked you across the borders and you have lived here for years -- AGAINST THE LAW!! -- BUT YOU ARE NOT AMERICAN CITIZENS. GET USED TO IT, WHYDONTCHA, AND GO HOME. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU ANYMORE, ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU ARE ALL ADULTS. Go to Canada, Australia, Spain...as some of you have wondered. We really don't care AS LONG AS YOU GET OUT.

Oh, and can you bring the whole illegal familia with you while you are at it? Afterall, you owe your parents that much, right? You ALL have said so yourselves, as I have read in your posts, i.e., "I want to repay my parents." Ok, well, take them with you! The USCIS won't stop you. GO! Leave us alone. Take your anchor-baby siblings with you. WE REALLY DON'T CARE.

Oh, and you can call ALL the senators and congressmen you want to ad nauseum, BUT since you are not citizens, why should they listen to YOU? YOU ARE A MEXICAN, A POLE, AN AFRICAN, AN IRISH, A SALVADOREAN, A KOREAN, A FILIPINO, A CHINESE, A HAITIAN

ILLEGAL ALIEN

Get it? As of TODAY, YOU ARE ILLEGAL AND DEPORTABLE!!
    Look, I hate illegal immigration as much as you do but I think those kids aren't here for the iPods or anything like that. They can get that stuff whether or not they're illegal. iPods are sold all over the world so they don't need to come here illegally if they really want one.

Lazy? I don't think so... They are all talking about going to school on subsidized tuition and getting free education. Doesn't sound like lazy kids to me... Just a bunch of lawbreakers who try to seize opportunities.

And I have been reading some of the posts there. SOME of them are willing to fight for our country. That doesn't excuse them from breaking the law though.

For your information, I am an Irish man and hold Irish citizenship as well as US. It's not nice to categorize all illegals into a race of people. Some of the foreigners do things lawfully (like me).

Re: DAPpers Crappers

Quote Originally Posted by Potts
    Look, I hate illegal immigration as much as you do but I think those kids aren't here for the iPods or anything like that. They can get that stuff whether or not they're illegal. iPods are sold all over the world so they don't need to come here illegally if they really want one.

Lazy? I don't think so... They are all talking about going to school on subsidized tuition and getting free education. Doesn't sound like lazy kids to me... Just a bunch of lawbreakers who try to seize opportunities.

And I have been reading some of the posts there. SOME of them are willing to fight for our country. That doesn't excuse them from breaking the law though.

For your information, I am an Irish man and hold Irish citizenship as well as US. It's not nice to categorize all illegals into a race of people. Some of the foreigners do things lawfully (like me).
    Sorry for my rant yesterday, Potts. I got so angry at how they described us Alipacers. "devolved clubfooted alipackers", "live in our mothers' basements and masturbate" Oooooo, I wanted to slap that pingpong person across my computer. LOL. What words coming out of that "innocent" teenager's mouth! If he/she were my child.....

Oh, and just to clarify, I never catergorized all illegals into a race of people. If you reread my post, I listed many nationalities there at the end. I'm not a racist; I'm against illegal aliens in the US. BTW, I am also an immigrant -- did it the legal way. It's in my post. And by "lazy" I said they don't want to go back to their countries and work hard there to make a living and support their parents there. After all, they are better educated than their parents, thanks to us and our free-for-all educational system. Well, maybe "lazy" wasn't the correct term. Hmmm, more like spoiled brats?

From the "other site":

haha, right? I seem to have riled that Ex_OC person up. Poor thing. Sorry, patriots.
    FYI, Miss/Mr Pingpong person, I own my own home, I have money in the bank, I have never broken the law, I am a college graduate with a Magna Cum Laude, I am a LEGAL immigrant and a US citizen, and no, I do not have clubfeet NOR do I live in a basement in my mother's house. My mother, btw, owns her own home and has a vacation condo in Hawaii. She is a decent human being, a college graduate -- major in Math, has never broken the law, comes from a well-to-do family, a Christian and the best mother anyone could have. And she has a lot of money.

So no, I am not a "poor thing." Literally or figuratively. I have money and I have morals. I try to do the right thing always. Like coming to America the LEGAL WAY. So thank you but no, thank you. I don't need your pity. I've got EVERYTHING GOING FOR ME.

I want to take you up on your challenge. The only thing you Dreamies have going for you is the excuse "It's not our fault our parents brought us here."

Ok, fine. YOU opened the door to BLAME. Let me now rebut your claim.

Yes, I agree that it was not YOUR fault. BUT IS IT MY FAULT? Is it the fault of the USA who didn't even KNOW YOU EXISTED? NO.

Ok, then if it's not your fault and it's not the fault of the USA, then whose fault is it? (Don't think too hard; this is not rocket science.) Yeah....right. YOUR PARENTS. Bingo!

Hey, don't blame me for opening the "blame" door. YOU DID THAT. (Logic 101 -- check it out)

Soooo, methinks you should be having this conversation with your dear beloved parents. AND NOT WITH THE US GOVERNMENT.

"What should we do, Pappy and Mama? We know you brought us here illegally for a 'better life.' But, I don't think this is a good life. I can't drive. I can't go to college. I can't get a job. I live in fear of being caught and deported. Is this the 'better life' you wanted for me? How come I don't feel 'better'?"

THAT is the kind of conversation you should be having with your parents right now.

It is fruitless for you to fight us now. "I'm afraid we have just awakened the Sleeping Giant."

Yes, the Sleeping Giant --- a.k.a. We The People of the United States of America -- have awakened. We will not let you or your parents get away with living here illegally anymore.

It is time to make plans to go home or somewhere else. Yes, you can copy this and post it in The Lounge. Please do that. I want your other members to see reality, the way America sees it. I have read their plans of moving to Canada, Australia, England, etc. LET THEM BE. They are smarter than the rest of you who staunchly believe Dream will pass. Dream will NOT PASS. Not now, not ever.

And if you don't really believe that in your heart, then yes, it will always be a Dream for you AND NOTHING MORE.

Ex_OC

Illegal aliens are CRIMINALS, and criminals are NOT legal!