Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Day of Action Wkgn: 10/12, demands made, need help!!

Here we go again. Our pro-illegal groups are having a march and prayer vigil ending at Rep. Mark Kirk's office in Waukegan this Friday. It is in support of Elvira as well (remember, they are doing something the 12th of every month!). Here are their demands to Kirk.

The flyer is announcing an event on October 12 as a "Day of Action in Waukegan". Stop the raids, deportations, separation of families and no match letters now! Invitation to all. Congressman Kirk and the Congress must act immediately, to stop the raids, deportations, sepaeration of our families and the no match letters!"

Here is a link to the person that discovered the event and then was verbally threatened as he left the meeting.

http://www.waukegan.org/Forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8163

the announcement
    http://www.somosunpueblo.com/

It has been suggested that we flood Mark Kirk's office/emails showing our support for Waukegan's 287g and the law. He nearly lost the last election. We must let him know that he should stay strong and pro-American. That illegal aliens do not vote. Tell him he cannot cave in to this illegal alien lobby that is promoting lawlessness. Call and fax everyday if you can. Mark Kirk took an oath to defend the US against foreign invades and uphold the constitution. Hold him to it.

Any help you can give is greatly appreciated.

Link to send him an email
    http://www.house.gov/kirk/zipauth.shtml

Congressman Mark Kirk's Waukegan Office's phone number is:
    847/662-0101

Northbrook Office
    707 Skokie Boulevard, Suite 350
    Northbrook, IL 60062
    Phone: 847-940-0202
    Fax: 847-940-7143
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Their rally will likely fail. We need some people on our side to document their failure and rub it in their faces afterwards. I guess they did not get the message that over 80% of Americans support Elvira's deportation.

I guess they also did not get the message that all of the recent pro Elvira rallies have been huge flops!

Our people in the Waukegan area just need to document this flop and then rub it in with video and media.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Stop the raids, deportations, separation of families and no match letters now! Invitation to all. Congressman Kirk and the Congress must act immediately, to stop the raids, deportations, sepaeration of our families and the no match letters!"
    Why don't they just keep it simple and print: Stop enforcing your laws we miss our lawless cesspool.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

OK, fedup I e-mailed and used the zip where his office is Sometimes if you are out of state they won't listen, all though I'm not sure about in support of.... but just incase I figured it would be better if they thought i was a local!!

Come on everyone lets give them a helping hand it doesn't take that long!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

So this is that extra effort the local consulates are ordered to do by Mexico City?

You got my help!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

thanks folks, every call/email helps. I am very grateful that you took the time out.

William, I am sure you are right. I will report back on Friday/Saturday how it went.

Anyone else have a chance for a quick call?

working4change
    OK emailed Kirk. Thks for the update fedupdeb.

email sent, lets hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    OK emailed Kirk. Thks for the update fedupdeb.
    Thanks guys for your emails. Every bit helps. Big week. Also, want to hear good news about the no-match issue. October 10th...

Note: I'm fedupinwaukegan. Fedupdeb is yet another member of the ever growing fedup family! Welcome to alipac, there is so much we can do together.

It's a beautiful day to call a politican or send a quick email! We are going through issues like Irving, TX. There will be a march and prayer vigil this Friday ending at Rep. Mark Kirk's office. They had a boycott in Waukegan but that failed as well. Waukegan is now waiting to hear about it's application for 287g.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast