Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Day Laborers confront cheap labor employer for back pay.

http://www.kcbs.com/San-Francisco-Day-L ... me/2352262

SAN FRANCISCO (KCBS) -- Several day laborers picketed the San Francisco home of a contractor accused of cheating them out of their wages.
    The contractor apparently has a reputation for ripping off day laborers, according to Rocio Avila, an attorney for La Raza Centro Legal. The contractor hired nine men to work for him for several months, then disappeared without paying them the $58,000 they were owed, she said.

"At this point, we are looking to press criminal charges against him for his actions," said Avila.

The contractor in question is named Danny Ho.
    Watch video of the day laborers confronting the cheap labor slave owner Danny Ho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-egou5Tc6yk

they might have to watch it cause if they want to CLAIM that money they MIGHT have to pay taxes on it, and then they might have the IRS on there backside. And if they dont have proper documentation to WORK in the USA, they might get into trouble, and if they are here ILLEGALLY, they MIGHT be deported. I say might because we can not say they WILL be anymore.

Proud to be an AMERICAN

AND THE DAY LABORERS ARE PROBABLY ILLEGALS. THAT IS WHY THIS PIG THOUGHT HE COULD GET AWAY WITH NOT PAYING THEM. BUT NOW THEY ALL FIGURE THEY WILL END UP GETTING DEPORTED ANYWAY. OR THEY WILL LEAVE TO AVOID BEING DEPORTED. NOW THEY HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE AND THEY WANT THEIR DINERO. HE HE. THIS JERK WILL BE SORRY. THEY WILL FOLLOW HIM AROUND TILL THEY GET PAID....LOL. I LOVE IT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How do we know the illegals are not the ones trying to rip off Mr. Ho?

Whatever, you make your bed you lie in it. That's what you get when you hire illegal invaders standing on a street corner to do work for you. That's why it's illegal to do so, so as to prevent this very situation from happening (among other things).

Let this be a lesson to those who find nothing wrong with this pratice...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Exactly how many of you out there can afford to work for several months without getting paid?

They must have been able to stash away a lot more than we can at my house.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    Exactly how many of you out there can afford to work for several months without getting paid?

They must have been able to stash away a lot more than we can at my house.

That's an excellent point!

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    It's ok if they steal from us, but you cross the line when you steal from them.