Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

------------------------

Under Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code, "Improper Entry by Alien," any citizen of any country other than the United States who:

Enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers; or

Eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers; or

Attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact; has committed a federal crime.

Violations are punishable by criminal fines and imprisonment for up to six months. Repeat offenses can bring up to two years in prison. Additional civil fines may be imposed at the discretion of immigration judges, but civil fines do not negate the criminal sanctions or nature of the offense.

Oh, illegal immigration is not a crime, is it? Well according to the U.S. Constitution it is a Federal Crime, therefore that makes you what?? Oh yeah, a CRIMINAL!!

But then again, you CRIMINALS don't consider our laws as being applicable to you, unless of course they benefit you. Like if a law exists that says you are entitled to a benefit like free education for your masses of kids or free healthcare, we better make sure those laws are enforced, or you and your traitorous supporters raise holy hell. But any law you don't like, well they just don't really exist, do they? How convenient.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

I have seen alot of illegals recently that are older. We need immigrants that are soon to be retirement age to support?

Why did they show a picture of the ignorant man yelling white power?
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    I have seen alot of illegals recently that are older. We need immigrants that are soon to be retirement age to support?
    Are you talking about social security? I thought you can only take out what you put in over many years? Am I missing something???
    Alia of the Knife

"I am a messenger from Muad'Dib. Poor Emperor. I'm afraid my brother won't be very pleased with you."

Lest we forget ...........

Thanks for the great new avatar !!
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !