Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Day in the life of living around illegal aliens, good diary

This was originally posted by someone who posts as STARDUST on a popular internet journal. I commend him for his patience and ability to suffer this kind of a hateful, destructive existence, brought on by criminals. Maybe you might consider reaching out and helping this neighborhood grow so that its citizens can realize their hopes and dreams. But it is unlikely, since most on the left seem to have no ability to feel compassion for others...Interesting diary STARDUST, I have just sent him $200 via paypal to encourage him to keep more records of this hate filled environment.

okay.. so none of this is anything to laugh about.. but the sheer absurdity of having so many bad things which are solely attributable to illegals happen in one day is overwhelming.. For a short background on myself, I’m 32 and living in a Los Angeles neighborhood which is overrun with illegals. Seeing as I have lived here all my life, I know many immigrants, legal and not, on a personal level.

1. 1:15 AM. I’m woken up by loud mariachi/cumbia music coming from next door. I am a very heavy sleeper and usually it doesn’t disturb me, but I notice that my bedroom walls are literally vibrating. (No, I’m not on drugs lol) I hope that it will pass and try to go back to sleep for a few minutes but it’s impossible. I walk in my front yard. There’s a group of men, about 15, in the front yard intoxicated beyond belief. They all live here; there’s about 30 people to the house. I ask them to turn it down and they start slurring.. one of them gets into their pickup truck and drives off. Sensing a DUI, I get inside and call the cops to file a noise complaint. I watch TV since I’m unable to go back to sleep and there’s no use arguing with someone so drunk they’re sitting in a pile of their own puke.

2. 2:45 AM. Music still blaring, I hear a loud altercation in Spanish a couple of houses down. Not wanting to get shot, I look outside the front window to see what’s going on. It quickly escalates, and one man STABS the other in the middle of the street. People start screaming, and the attacker gets into a car and drives off. I can’t make out the plates. I call the cops who still haven’t come about the noise complaint and they come in about ten minutes. I go outside and talk to the cops. I tell them everything I remember. As luck would have it, both parties were illegal aliens. The stabber was not caught that night, and the motive was unclear.

3. 3:20 AM. I’m still speaking with the cops when a huge noise comes from the corner. A pickup truck crashed into our brick fence, shattering a good six feet of it completely. Thankfully, the cops were already at my house! My entire family is sitting outside and runs over. Lo and behold, our drunken neighbor who had gotten into his pickup truck drunk two hours prior had crashed into our fence. He tried to run down the street but was so drunk he gave out a block later and got his shirt caught on a barb wire fence. The bottom of the truck bed and interior was littered with empty beer bottles. He is arrested on the spot. His wife and child stand crying in the street, saying things in Spanish. Walking through our backyard to assess the damage, the fence isn’t the only thing that suffered. Our cat, Lacy, had hid its kittens that it had a week earlier under a tree in our backyard. The kittens were crushed by the pickup truck. When the truck was moved I quickly buried them so that my younger sibling wouldn’t see. Yes, our neighbor too was an illegal, and we will never receive money from him to repair our fence. And my family do not have money to throw around to keep repairing fences (this isn’t the first time this has happened). Visibly shaken, my mother starts cursing out our neighbors, threatening them that they had better help repair our fence. They don’t speak English so they don’t understand. My entire family is very stressed over this. My visiting aunt has an asthma attack. At 5:00 AM, I am finally able to fall asleep.

4. 6:00 AM. With one hour of sleep, I wake up for work. It’s an important day at work that I can’t afford to miss. I go to our clothesline in the back yard to get my work clothes, and I notice they’re not there. As a matter of fact.. the entire friggin' clothesline is gone! I think that I may be too tired and am probably imagining things, so I ask a relative and they confirm it isn’t there. I walk through the hole in our fence to the street. There’s a kid in their school uniform standing across the street who walks over to me. They tell me that they saw someone taking clothes and point to a house down the street. Shocked and extremely tired, I thank the kid when they point at a man walking down the street and pin him as the thief. I confront the man, telling him I’ve had a hard day already and ask if he took my clothes. He denies it. I then realize he lives in a known drophouse. Illegal. Not wanting to be late to work, I explained the problem to my parents who called the police.

5. 6: 00 PM. I barely made it through the day, dragging and still stressed over everything that had happened. I get a frantic call from my friend Azucena (LEGAL immigrant) who had been T-boned. By. An. Illegal. Immigrant. …

Seriously, how can SO MANY THINGS happen in one day?? It’s almost laughable.. but yeah. This is pretty much war at this point. All I have to tell *anyone* who says “Oh, but they’re just here to work… they’re not harming you..” is explain my lovely day WITH illegal immigrants and they promptly shut up. I’m tired of crooked politicians who think that pleasing the growing Hispanic demographic means going soft on the illegal immigration issue.
    Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.

Welcome, Popeye,

Great diary! I feel for Stardust and can relate!

In case you're interested, and since you're a newbie, here's my story:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-25749-.html page 2

It contains my letter to the president and explains why I care so much about this issue.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Nice story...you have some guts!
    Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.

Hello Popeye!

Nice to meet you. Stick around a while you'll learn a lot.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    Popeye,
    First off:
    RE:But it is unlikely, since most on the left seem to have no ability to feel compassion for others...

It is indeed the left but it is also treasonous Presidnet Bush for refusing to enforce existing immigration laws and it is also the fault of the Republican congress for failing to oversight a treasonous President.

The story by STARDUST shouldn't be surprising to anyone living in a community that is invaded and occupied.

A group of 15 drunk invaders was mentioned. That small a group would be an improvement in our community. STARDUST should know to always have a video camera at hand. (and a backup camera) Many Many Many a similar incident has occurred in our invaded community and the media RARELY covers them. If we don't share the info among ourselves no one will never know. Like the time an invader pulled a rifle and opened fire on a house. Then there was the time a car load of drunk invaders driving home to their overcrowded house pulled up on the LAWN of the house next door and wanted to come in. The resident complained and quess what?......within the next few days there were several attempted break ins on that block....payback by the invaders?? I'm not making that accusation, I will let the "naive theorists" answer that. Most were attempted break ins...until ....a open window was identified by the invader who climbed on a shed to the open 2nd floor window and entered the house and when the man and his wife came home that evening an invader was in their living room sitting on the couch.

And on and on
    But this is happening for one reason. Treasonous President Bush supports the illegal invasion. Treasonous President Bush has placed illegal aliens above the law by their mere presence on U. S. soil. Clinton was no better.
    But the treasonous republican congress has failed to oversight both Clinton and Bush on this issue.

dxd, wants to pack the Congress in the next election with Democrats. He's a Republican Basher!

If you really want to know who to elect in November, consult NumbersUSA. Also, I'm sure Alipac will have a list by the election.

Also, you can always get rid of a few bad apples in the primary. Install another Republican instead of electing a Democrat that will certainly sell you out to amnesty!

If I were hedging my bets, I'd vote Republican.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    dxd, wants to pack the Congress in the next election with Democrats. He's a Republican Basher!

If you really want to know who to elect in November, consult NumbersUSA. Also, I'm sure Alipac will have a list by the election.

Also, you can always get rid of a few bad apples in the primary. Install another Republican instead of electing a Democrat that will certainly sell you out to amnesty!

If I were hedging my bets, I'd vote Republican.

Dixie
    If I were to assume that you really have not seen much of the adversity and community destruction produced by the illegal alien invasion, would I be correct?

I vote the person not the party. I don't care who as long as they'll takes care of this human tsumani I'll be behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    If I were to assume that you really have not seen much of the adversity and community destruction produced by the illegal alien invasion, would I be correct?
    You are not correct.

Here is the problem dxd, you keep trying to make this personal and play the personal attack game. If that is your tactic, you should really know something about your opposition, which you don't. Also, I think you should stick to what little you know about the party you support. ie being the Democrats.

had,

I choose the best man for the job too.

Dixie

Welcome Popeye!

Pass around the spinach...
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee