Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

a day without a mexican

A day without Mexicans. Seriously?

Illegals are the real terrorist.

they do more harm to our country that al quada. a large number coming over the border are criminals that this country has to deal with financially. We had 4 gang related shooting this weekend. 24% in our federal prisons are Illegals. They are not an asset but a liability.
    1. The one bedroom apt next door would not have 3 families in it.

2. There would be empty parking spaces for tenant’s visitors.

3. Our schools would not be over crowded and a need for additional teachers for student who don’t speak English at an expense to the taxpayer.

4. Our medical facilities, emergency room and hospital rooms, and doctors and workers would not be over crowded and over worked.

5. Our law enforcement would spend more time protecting neighborhoods and additional forces to handle graffiti and tagers, gangs and auto and home burglaries and crime, at expense to tax payers.

6. Our jails and prisons and courts would not be over crowded that lead to early releases and additional jails and prisons, at an expense to the taxpayer.

7. Our road, streets and highways would not be over crowded leading to more accidents by non-license drivers leading to higher insurance premiums.

8. I could go through a fast food drive through and actually get a taco and sprite instead as a taco and fries.

9. Our children could get after school jobs even if they don’t speak Spanish at a decent salary.

10. Americans who did farm unskilled work before Mexican could find work at a decent salary.

11. There would not be a need for our public places to have signs and application, etc in Spanish, added expense to businesses passed on to the consumer.

It is not immigrants that cause this problem. It is too many at one time that flood our system instead of a slow influx into the country. Illegal aliens will eventually be the downfall of this country. Our borders need to be secure in order to do this and to fight terrorist

ROFLMAO on #2

I kind of like the idea of not seeing 10 pickup trucks parked in the yards.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Said it all dyehard.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Would someone please explain to me why, with all our tecknology we seem to be so dependent on illegal aliens picking our veggies and fruit for us? Why can't teen's ( they need to learn how to work anyway instead of playing games) and inmates do that chore? Or better yet some kind of machinery? Besides if McCain is right and they pay 5o dollars hour I will take my butt out there and do it seriously, if I could have free healthcare, no taxes,free tuition for my kids to go to college, why are we not doing this job?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I think if corporations want FREE labor, let us make our nation's prison inmates earn their keep and get them to work. Wonder if illegals could compete with that?? Hmmm Just think...

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!