Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dead baby and nobdy seems to care?

I am starting this "new topic" again and then I will give this a rest hoping you people here will not and that you will mentiion this Gloria Trevi when you contact your Senators, Congressman and anybody else you might think might do something about this case? Espeecially you in Florida and Texas where I beelieve she is now hanging out?

I had not realized that the Mexican singer Gloria Trevi was one of those involved in that Spanish version of our national anthem. As I have said, she had a child in Brazil while a fugitive from Mexican justice. The little girl was supposedly born in a public hospital in Brazil. If so, there must be records of the child's birth? The child disappeared before Gloria was arrested and NOBODY has been held accountable for this disappearance and or death and your STATE DEPARTMENT has allowed Trevi BACK into the US of A? Why?

Tell your congressman about Gloria Trevi and this child please! Where is the English speaking US press? Somebody needs to be talking to this chick about this child? The FIRST of three!

Maybe John Walsh of America's Most Wanted would be interested in this case?

I just want to know what happened to this FIRST child of Trevi who another Mexican woman claims, she, Trevi, killed! Just beecause the authorities in Brazil refused to charge her cannot something be done here if indeed it went down as this mexican woman claims?

You can pay hush money in Brasil and Mexico and I guess the US of A as well? Please help get the word out on this Trevi and this baby Ana Dalay!!
    The Democrats want to give the country away and the Republicans want to sell it?

?????

I just did another internet search "Gloria Trevi + Ana Dalay" All that comes up are articles in SPANISH. The US English media seems to have no clue as to who this person is or what? One article from Mexico quotes Gloria's mother as saying that Gloria's daughter is alive and Gloria never knew what happened to the baby.

Another article says Gloria set up the Ana Dalay foundation last Novemebr 3rd in Mexico. When nobody seems to know what happened to the child? Again, one of the women on the run with the group says the child died while with the fugitives including the mother Gloria. The father ordered the body disposed of by one of the other girls. Our State Department then lets Gloria back into our country under these circumstances?
    The Democrats want to give the country away and the Republicans want to sell it?

Iig

Re: ?????

Quote Originally Posted by adelantepresidente2
    I just did another internet search "Gloria Trevi + Ana Dalay" All that comes up are articles in SPANISH. The US English media seems to have no clue as to who this person is or what? One article from Mexico quotes Gloria's mother as saying that Gloria's daughter is alive and Gloria never knew what happened to the baby.

Another article says Gloria set up the Ana Dalay foundation last Novemebr 3rd in Mexico. When nobody seems to know what happened to the child? Again, one of the women on the run with the group says the child died while with the fugitives including the mother Gloria. The father ordered the body disposed of by one of the other girls. Our State Department then lets Gloria back into our country under these circumstances?
    I happen to know about Gloria Trevi but I also watch the news on the Spanish cable channels (along with Eugenio Derbez, who is one of the funniest people on earth).

Uh, the American Press is the only group that thinks it is comprehensive, unbiased and agenda-free. As a result, I make sure to check out many different news outlets from around the world before I just believe whatever the MSM reports.
    "I have not yet begun to fight!" John Paul Jones

Maybe John Walsh of America's Most Wanted would be interested in this case?

Good idea! Try it.

I think I remember one of the MSM news magazines, like Dateline or 60 Minutes or 20/20 doing this story years ago. But????

Try John Walsh. Good Luck.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

adelantepresidente2,

You are right. This is a terrible thing that has happened. She should be punsihed if she did this. Sometimes these things take time. Also, if it happend in Brazil, we can't punish her but we can deport her and refuse re-entry.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)