Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Debate has begun - Sessions speaking now.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Debate has begun - Sessions speaking now.

Sessions is now speaking on the Senate floor to address specific concerns with the Senate immigration bill. You can watch live here:

CSPAN live.
    http://www.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN2/

Always a pleasure watching the Good Senator, good to watch while calling.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Thank you for notice. Listening to Senator Sessions. It helps to hear the flaws in the newest amnesty attempts.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just heard Senator Sessions say, "we are about to do another 1986 amnesty."

Senator Rubio is speaking now. What a disappointment to deceive the American people. Another lawmaker who represents illegal aliens, not citizen voters.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 06-11-2013 at 11:58 AM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are now broadcasting Obama's comments - Complete with his "Dreamer" for a prop. The emotion is OVERWHELMING!!. He is also breaking the law by aiding and illegal alien.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post
    Just heard Senator Sessions say, "we are about to do another 1986 amnesty."

Senator Rubio is speaking now. What a disappointment to deceive the American people. Another lawmaker who represents illegal aliens, not citizen voters.
    Our country survived the 1986 Amnesty, this is a lot worst, we didn't have 40+ million on food stamps and we still had an industry back then. The question is, can our country withstand 30 million coming in within 10 years and who's to say even more than that will come in, that's if we even have a country left the way things are going. This is madness plain and simple.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Thumbs up sEnator Tim Kaine speaks in Spannnnnish!

OMG! Today we surrendered our county to every non English speaking person! While watching C-SPAN2 Senator Tim Kaine from Virginia(Democrat) gave his ENTIRE speech in SPANNNNNISH! Transcripts in English were provided to the speaker, but this is just appalling to me. If this is any indication of what is to become of this nation we are sunk! Virginians, you need to get this wacko out of office and recall him. To say I am a little upset over this type of behavior on the floor of our most cherished government establishments is putting it mildly.
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Quote Originally Posted by dregerk View Post
    OMG! Today we surrendered our county to every non English speaking person! While watching C-SPAN2 Senator Tim Kaine from Virginia(Democrat) gave his ENTIRE speech in SPANNNNNISH! Transcripts in English were provided to the speaker, but this is just appalling to me. If this is any indication of what is to become of this nation we are sunk! Virginians, you need to get this wacko out of office and recall him. To say I am a little upset over this type of behavior on the floor of our most cherished government establishments is putting it mildly.
    We aren't surrendering anything dregerk, the fight has just become, alipac has never surrendered anything and were not about to give up now, our next battle is in the congress.

Edit: just keep calling even if lines are busy

working4change
    TIME IS RUNNING OUT PLEASE CALL NOW!

http://www.alipac.us/f8/2-hours-left...ll-now-280658/

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity View Post
    We aren't surrendering anything dregerk, the fight has just become, alipac has never surrendered anything and were not about to give up now, our next battle is in the congress.

Edit: just keep calling even if lines are busy
    I know that those here are not, but how about the other 99.99% of Americans who are too busy or at work or just don't want to be bothered? Those are the ones who should also be making calls....
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast