Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Serrano in support......Blah blah

April
    Baca in support.....

What's her name just said she supports the Dream Act, and one reason is because it will allow young people to serve in the military...Does she not know that illegal aliens can join the military right now, and become nationalized sometimes in as short of a time as six months?
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Serrano in support......Blah blah
    Surprise, surprise another Hispanic politician. Connect the dots.

April
    I have to leave. I have an unavoidable task to attend to, will be back ASAP!

Carry on with the updates !!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    What's her name just said she supports the Dream Act, and one reason is because it will allow young people to serve in the military...Does she not know that illegal aliens can join the military right now, and become nationalized sometimes in as short of a time as six months?
    Actually, no. An illegal alien cannot join our military "legally" but I have heard some have been able to either with fake docs or some corrupt recruiter helped them.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Baca in support.....
    Suprise, surprise. Another Hispanic politican supports the Dream Act. Show me one that doesn't.

working4change
    Here comes Luis to speak

Why would we want all these young illegals in our military? they'd then be bringing in what we call "dependents" who are eligible for unending benefits over time ...

Illegals w/ questionable patriotism to this country and we as taxpayers would fund their training? Pay their healthcare forever? Give them guns??

I cannot even imagine the change they would bring, demand to the military ...we don't need this.

We need our laws to be upheld!!!!!!!!!!!

working4change
    Guiterrez comparing illegals to the Irish.