Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Debt slaves working for the man, Uncle Sam

This post is not quite on the illegal immigration subject but is indirectly related and has information on a subject that is just as dangerous.

As I document in THE DARK SIDE OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION,

www.darksideofillegalimmigration.com

the real cost of tolerating some 12-30 million illegal aliens and their American born children is about ONE TRILLION DOLLARS a year. This is one of the primary causes of the budget mess most of the states and the FEDs find them in.

When I saw George Soros advocating for more debt, I couldn't take it any more. This is what I just sent out to all my contacts. I believe you will find some interesting information that isn't getting any press. Use any or all for your own purposes.

Dear Patriot,

Please excuse this intrusion but I have some information to share with you that you need to know. What you do about it is up to you but your and America’s very survival depends on your action.

We’ve all heard about the budget deficit and the “major’ cuts proposed by President Obama (over ten years and are actually nothing more than just-not-as-much spending increases) and the Republicans in the House threatening “draconianâ€

As long as you believe the ultra-rich should get rid of the tax breaks they do not need....