Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Declarations of the President (Bush) about the Five of May

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases ... -9.es.html
    Translated by Babel Fish

Funny how he says more about his position on illegal immigration to Spanish Speakers than he does to the Americans that elected him.

Declarations of the President about the Five of May
    The East Room 1:57 P.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Thanks, Sírvanse to take seat. Welcome, welcome to the White House. It is an honor for me to count here on the presence of so many distinguished Hispanic leaders and Mexico-Americans for the celebration of the Five of May. Perhaps they have noticed that this celebration is not the five of May (laughter). he is the four of May. (Laughter.) It is a so important holiday, that we thought that we would begin early. (Laughter.)

I am thankful to him to Héctor, a taste to see it. The director of the SBA is with us today. Gaddy Vásquez, thanks to attend. Thanks to both to bring to bring its wife, Héctor. I want to thank to him to Anna Cabral, that is the Treasurer, and it pleases to me that it has brought to Víctor. Thanks to attend

I thank for the ambassadors to them who accompany to us. The ambassador of Mexico is today with us. Ambassador, thanks, and also, my friend, the ambassador of the United States before Mexico, Antonio Heron. Welcome, both. It is a taste that is here. I thank for to Eduardo Aguirre to him, ambassador before Spain. Thanks to attend, Eduardo. Hans Hertell, the ambassador before the Dominican Republic. Very many thanks to all to attend. Thanks for its services to the country and thanks, ambassador, by its services to its country, also.

I thank for the military personnel to him who is present today. We are proud of you. Thanks to wear the uniform of the United States of North America. (Applause.)

Before presenting/displaying our artist, I want to share with you some ideas on the importance of the Five of May, since it commemorates a little while joyful in the history of Mexico. The Americans must include/understand that it was a time in which welded Mexican they won Batalla of Puebla, and defended his independence. Then, obvious, the Five of May are a day of special pride for the citizens of Mexico, as also it is it for the Americans. It is a reminder of a proud patrimony that we shared with our neighbor of the south. Thus I see that day.

We rendered tribute to that patrimony and we honored the heat and the importance of the friendship between our two nations. The United States and Mexico are united by familiar bonds and the commerce and history and the culture and the values. Both nations create in the rights and the dignity of all the towns. We shared an important commercial relation. We have discovered that the commerce between our nations is good for our towns. Let us create in the ideals of freedom and independence that represents the Five of May.

Here in the United States, the Mexico-Americans have helped to that our country is developed and have helped to mold our culture. The Mexico American has caused that our nation is every more energetic and more promising day. The Mexico-Americans have enriched the American experience with their contributions to the businesses and the arts and music and the sports. The Latin industralists are creating put in all the country; the number of companies of property of Hispanic is increasing three times faster than the national rate. More Hispano-Americans are proprietors of their houses that never before in the history of our nation.

Many Mexico-Americans also have demonstrated their devotion to this country when defending it. More than 600.000 of our veterans they are of Mexican origin. I see that they have returned some from our veterans. I am sure that. He is more, we have to many veteran presents. Desire to thank to give them so good example to them for which now they wear the uniform.

He forgot to remind you of the Amnesty program for military service.

Many Mexico-Americans have worn the military uniform of the United States and defend our country with value. They are causing that the United States is safer, and simultaneously, the foundations of La Paz for future generations are laying the.

I know that our citizens are very proud of their Mexican patrimony, and yet straight. Also we know that the United States has prospered like nation because we have always welcomed in just arrived, that as well welcomes our values and our form of life. To become American is a great privilege and entails responsibilities. Those that comes here to begin new lives have a responsibility to include/understand what represents the United States and the responsibility to learn English so that they can include/understand better our national character and participate totally in the American life. That is what we want. To deliver this attack is also key to take advantage of the opportunities the United States, to allow that the people arise in the society and to make reality American Sueño.

In this country, we are now having an important debate on immigration. And it is really important that we deal with this subject a way that honors the best traditions of this country. Our nation does not have to choose between being a compasiva society and a society of right. (Applause.) A right society is one that applies its laws and guards by its border. That is what causes that a society is one of right. A compasiva society rejects a system that people treat as if it was contraband object, she honors the human rights and the human dignity, aid to people to leave the shades of the society, deal with people decent and human way

Then, endorsement to reinforce our borders and support a program of temporary workers that would put to workers ready in contact with American employers. They see? I consider that we must create average and a surely legal one so that people can come to this country to work. She will reduce the number of people who try to cross our border to hurtadillas. She will treat the people humanly. She will eliminate coyotes and document falsifiers. She will affirm our belief that each person has dignity and each person has value, and simultaneously, she will facilitate that we are a right state and we protect our border. (Applause.)

The immigratory reform must be integral because all the elements of this problem must jointly be boarded or no of them will be solved. The American town must take this debate with dignity. It must remember that we are a nation of immigrants. It must remember (applause.) It must remember that during the course of our history people have come to the United States because this one is a place in which they can go after his dreams, independently of whom they are or where are.

The Mexico-Americans have brought with himself a culture based on the faith in God, a deep love by the family and the conviction that the arduous work takes to a life better. Each immigrant who lives according to these values causes that the United States is a better country, causes that our future is more promising, like a nation under God. (Applause.)

There it is! Pandering to the Catholics(mistreat you today, pray about it tomarrow.)

Tomorrow, in all United States, there will be many celebrations of the Five of May. Perhaps the presentations that we will see today represent of the talent. They remember to us that we are a nation that is strong due to our diversity. There will be much folk music, like also much good looking food Mexican very good, them. (Laughter.) It remembers to us, of certain way, a little Texas, right, ambassador?

That God continues blessing them to all you who you have the happiness to live in this country and that God continues blessing to our country and the many children and daughters of Mexico who have made of our country their home. Happy Five of May, and now, are a pleasure for me to present/display to one of the best talents of Mexico, Graciela Beltrán (Applause.)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why thank you, Vincente Bushe De Fox, for your prelude to IMPEACHMENT
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

This confirms the rumors.

George is not really a US citizen. He came across at Laredo Texas with his illegal parents. He was only two. Got separated from them and Barbara found him on the side of the road. Told George Sr. she wanted to keep him but did not want problems with adoption. So they got false papers from street corner in Houston. George plans to come out of the closet as soon as he gets a complete amnesty bill passed.

The other part of the rumor says he does have one living bother in Mexico. he is supposed to be in some kind of really high powerful position there....but no one would give his name.

Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican
    This confirms the rumors.

George is not really a US citizen. He came across at Laredo Texas with his illegal parents. He was only two. Got separated from them and Barbara found him on the side of the road. Told George Sr. she wanted to keep him but did not want problems with adoption. So they got false papers from street corner in Houston. George plans to come out of the closet as soon as he gets a complete amnesty bill passed.

The other part of the rumor says he does have one living brother in Mexico. he is supposed to be in some kind of really high powerful position there....but no one would give his name.
    Finally the truth comes out ! That's the most sensible explanation I've heard yet. Good one AllAmerican!
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Banned
    So your saying that 'My Cousin Vinnie' is a little more CLOSELY related?

I'm going to hold him to his word, even if it is in Spanish. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote:
    In this country, we are now having an important debate on immigration. And it is really important that we deal with this subject a way that honors the best traditions of this country. Our nation does not have to choose between being a compasiva society and a society of right. (Applause.) A right society is one that applies its laws and guards by its border. That is what causes that a society is one of right. A compasiva society rejects a system that people treat as if it was contraband object, she honors the human rights and the human dignity, aid to people to leave the shades of the society, deal with people decent and human way
    __________________________________________________ ________
    Now isnt that a talented speech writer.
    This is a bunch of crap. "Applies its laws and guards by its border". Whats that supposed to mean? That we need to have guards JUST SITTING THERE?
    Also, why do Americans need to listen to a speech with spanish words sprinkled all over it? COMPASIVA IS A SPANISH WORD.
    I am not liking that man more and more!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is enough to piss off the good humor man!

a "Mexico-American" -- what's that and what is Five of May? -- didn't we just have another Mexican celebration in the White House last week?

I wonder if GW would commemorate Confederate Memorial Day in the White House
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"