Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Declare an Illegal-Alien State of Emergency for the United

I haven't seen this come through yet, so I am passing it along.

SEND FREE FAX TO PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH SAYING. . .

"Please follow the governors of Arizona and New Mexico. . .

". . .and declare an Illegal-Alien State of Emergency for the United States!"

Click the link below to send a FREE FAX to President Bush, asking him to get serious about protecting our borders and eliminating illegal immigration.

http://www.numbersusa.com/dfax?series=18US
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

The State of emergency declarations are a ruse and are made to make things look urgent to set the stage for forces in the U.S. Gov't to rush and say that they have a solution which will result in amnesty and effectively NO BORDER AT ALL. This is all to say that,"it's a state of emergency, there is simply nothing else we can do but appease mexico's illegal intrusion of the U.S. and have an open Border so "willing workers can meet with willing employers" (hint,hint). Mexico's illegal violations and rude actions show no capitulation and are NOT friendly. Mexico is NOT a friend and needs stiff rebuking.

Gee, not a peep out of Bush administration, State Department - Condi Rice about such urgent states of emergency ----they got it all mapped out (hint, wink and nod) -- it's called the North American Community --- not the United States anymore....

NO More states of emergency.

Michael Cherthoff's fake little border security ploy is to look like he is doing something when he (Bush Admin.) are actually doing nothing and hold a press release just to get Americans cooled down and off their backs.

Gov. Richardson and Napolitano are pro-illegal Alien violators of the U.S. What was this, Richardson goes down to visit Gov. of Chihuahua to kindly ask his mexican buddy to actually do something to "secure the Border". Richardson should stay in mexico and not return.

mexico needs a fat lip, not any stinking guestworker program that IS AN AMNESTY AND NO BORDER. The stage is being set. Bush adminstration has no cure at all for his U.S. Country, only a cure for mexico.

I would not trust George Bush taking emergency powers into his hands dealing with immigration.

I'm sure Im not alone on that one.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

we need to be sending faxes to the white house and Congress that there is NO constitutional authority for amnesty . . . and the only provision was to "repel invasion" . .
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

If bush wanted to do something he would have done it long ago. They are not doing it because of what Ron Laws says. All of this pretend legislation will be repealed once they form the North American Community through the FTAA.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

videos

gee, you would think with all the video coverage from sites like americanpatrol.com etc, which I am sure bush has seen, they would see that there is a problem. I am sure he has seen the info on the mecha, aztlan websites stating that the white man should die, yet he does nothing and acts like there is not a problem. He has not even addressed the issue, even with all the people are becoming more and more aware of the issue.

I'm afraid it looks like they're going to hang onto their 'brown slaves' untill the bitter end just as they did a hundred years ago. People were willing to die---determined to die---so black slaves could meet up with 'willing masters'. They swore and swore that the country would die without slavery and we proved them wrong. Now they say our country can't survive without the brown slaves.

Are you listening Governor Ahnold?

We have a Governor Wallace in the presidency and I don't know where our President Lincoln is. We may have to do this without one this time.

It's like no one listens. I've sent so many emails on congress.org.I get letters back from Mitch McConnell, but it never says anything...it's the same old thing....immigrants are good for the economy, crap!

For the life of me, I cannot understand why our political elite are allowing our country to go down the drain....and harm all Americans, for a handful of votes!?

It's so frustrating!

I'm also tired of all our tax dollars going to foreign countries, when our S.S. is in trouble and then there's Medicare, etc.

You think any foreign country will offer money to help with the mess of Katrina? NOT!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!