Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Defending the southern border , READ AND COMMENT

Ok , Fish or Cut bait

The constitution calls for a standing army to defend the nation from invasion

Putting active army and marines on the southern border is shouted down as being against the posse comitatus law, But is it?

I thought the reason to have a standing military was to defend the country against invasion ?

I don't consider stopping thousands of foreign nationals as a "police action"

Am I wrong?

A police action would be against US citizens and not invading foreign nationals.

I believe the constitution gives this country the rights to station troops on the borders and to use lethal force to repel anyone attempting to cross an international recognized border , the US being in a time of war (against terror)

Am I wrong?

Banned
    "Am I wrong"? Not in my opinion.
    But our government won't admit an invasion.
    "our southern border is safer than ever" Nappy Home land security.
    And to boot, the administration considers us, yep you and I the threat.
    Another DOJ and home land treason opinion. I keep waiting for an invasion
    of Arizona by our military to squash us. Hell, why not? The fed tells us everything we try to do to protect ourselves is in violation "in their opinion"of the Constitution and civil rights law. Make your head spin yet?
    And at this point,"again my opinion" they may be wrong but then again they might be right. I do not appreciate the federal government pushing us into
    a corner. But it could be a good sign. They show their arrogant, ignorant side
    they have hid for a long time. We are forcing their hand. The honest polls are showing it. But will they get it? Sheish,

There are people in the USA that are making too much money to take steps to stop it. So the government won't step on their toes. We are forging ahead with the same trademarks as a third world nation. LAWLESSNESS.............GREED
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I've mentioned before that the two BR apartment I rented for $400 in 1986 now rents for over $2000. I blame the influx of IAs to NYC as the only way this was possible. If by some miracle IAs were forced to leave NYC such a glut of housing would be available, rents as well as home prices would drop dramatically. JMHO
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No matter which way the scum in D.C. want to try to slice it, we CAN and SHOULD place troops on the border. They are only resisting for political reasons as listed below:

1) Fear of losing hispanic support.
    2) Fear of losing the potential future votes of current illegal aliens.
    3) Fear of upsetting the Mexican government.
    4) Fear that by not allowing the continued influx of IA's and the subesequent remittances back to Mexico would lead to the collapse of the Mexican economy.

Their current efforts will backfire on them. We are already seeing the results in the elections. Their myopic view of doing anything to protect their job and power will be their downfall.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836