Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Please check this box also:

I am concerned that I might face retaliation or retribution if my identity is disclosed.
    O.K. I get that we check that box. But do we acually put down our name and address, or leave it blank?
    "The meanest American, God ever made, Thanks PK!"
    pk please dont send them my picture.

Banned
    Did you put down "Moonshiner" as your occupation duckman??

The liberal churches now are also overtly political. Yesterday I watched some j---a-- from Americans United for Separation of Church and State go on and on about the religious right. Yet liberal churches, today, almost consistently expound a political agenda that coincides with the Progressive wing of the Democrat Party. to wit: Global governance, international human rights, anti free trade agreements, migrant rights, rights for "people of color."
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "Thanks WMM!"

You're welcome Steve.

Is it any wonder this country is just about bankrupt?
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Banned
    Steve...I downloaded the form and printed our 45 copies that since have been filled out and faxed or emailed to IRS from people out this way. That along with mine and my better half makes it 47 total.

Thanks Bill, this form is what we've been needing to get our paws on! Thanks Fox news!

All of them, clinics, legal aide, businesses, churches, and medicaid is the big one because it's tied into Obamadon'tcare! Come on! fertility drugs for illegal women here, he said "They don't get medicaid!" and Joe yelled "You! Lie!"

It all has to stop! We can't keep footing the bill, while Americans suffer huge loses! Any organization filing tax exempt and advocating against the Constitution of the United States of America and against Federal Law is on they're own! We're not going to pay for the destruction of our own country!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    The liberal churches now are also overtly political. Yesterday I watched some j---a-- from Americans United for Separation of Church and State go on and on about the religious right. Yet liberal churches, today, almost consistently expound a political agenda that coincides with the Progressive wing of the Democrat Party. to wit: Global governance, international human rights, anti free trade agreements, migrant rights, rights for "people of color."
    Where did you see that?
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Here is a link to an old story on some of the funding of the governments front organization "La Raza". It is called, "Don't use my tax money to buy America's hangin' rope. U.S. bloody Civil War is nearer today."

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/25447

Big list at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Where did you see that?
    This was on a local cable channel broadcast. We have all sorts of liberal groups here that broadcast their events on cable. The guy's name is Rob Boston
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Boston

and is Assistant Dir. of Communications for Americans United for Separation of Church and State. Americans United is well known for its formal complaints against right wing religious groups that meddle in politics-----but will turn a blind eye to liberal churches that do the same.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What about the dates?
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast