Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Okay, so it looks like GreyParrot's day will be August 10th instead of the 9th. I HOPE you will both make it and will give us a full report !!

It sounds pretty exciting !! I'd give anything to shake their hands and to THANK them in person.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It does not really matter where they are staying overnite we needed to know when they will be in Dover and they will be there as per their schedule on Frosty's site on August 10th 9:00-10:00AM
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This was in my email when I returned from my trip today.

Hey (Name removed),

I am sorry for the confusion.

We rally in Trenton at 0900 on Wednesday, August 9 and Harrisburg later at 2 PM. We will overnight w/ you on the evening of August 9. We rally in Dover at 0900 on Thursday the 10th and Annapolis at 2 PM. Richmond is on Friday, August 11th at 0900.

Howard Woolridge

CC: ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will tell you one thing guys when I saw this group today they do look tired as they have logged alot of miles, but they sure are troopers. Not many people would do what they have done to get the word out around the country by doing thousands of miles and they still had 4,000 to go when I saw them today in Boston. I did wish them well and a safe trip back.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Delaware ALIPAC Members

Just got this e-mail from Howard Wooldridge:

The rally in Dover will be NOT on state grounds but rather “across the street” on land patrolled by the city of Dover. I don’t know the lay of the land so I can not speak on exactly where that is.

Howard

USAKAY

I hope you folks can arrange a good welcome for them and set them up with food, fuel, and donations.

W

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12