Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    And our govt is completely SILENT on any of this , its as if mexico already owns this place
    they really are acting like they own the US... has king jorge signed anything we don't know about?

Did(do) we have to give them a pass to get across the border?

They are on an agenda AGAINST our governmental systems.

Hello .. MEXICO .. Hello - we've been telling you to call your Nationals home!

When is YOUR government going to be responsible for YOUR nationals on YOUR soil?

Is it written in any "WORLD MANUAL" the USA is obligated to take care of the world?

From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

While criticizing Arizona, Mexico ignores its own hiring law
    Chris Hawley
    Mexico City Bureau
    Jan. 17, 2008 12:00 AM

"MEXICO CITY - Though the Mexican government has blasted Arizona's new employer-sanctions law in the past week, Mexico, too, has federal rules specifically barring companies from hiring illegal immigrants.

But Mexico's law is rarely enforced, partly because Mexico's tax-evasion problem makes illegal workers harder to detect and partly because illegal immigration is seen as less of a problem as in the United States, experts say. In fact, Mexico has legalized hundreds of undocumented migrants from Central America under an amnesty program launched in December 2006. And although state and local governments in the United States have begun passing laws regarding migrants, Mexican states have mostly left such rulemaking to the federal government.

Arizona's sanctions law went into effect on Jan. 1, requiring employers to run new hires' identification documents through a federal database called E-Verify. Companies that knowingly hire illegal immigrations could lose their business licenses.

Mexico has condemned the measure and pledged to defend the rights of migrants affected by it.

"Measures like the one passed in Arizona do not contribute to resolving the labor-migration issue between both countries and ignore the contributions of migrants to the society and economy of the USA," Mexico's Foreign Ministry said in a written statement this month.

But Mexico's General Population Law also targets employers who hire illegal immigrants. Under Articles 74 and 140 of that law, anyone who hires an undocumented worker can be fined $4,434 or imprisoned for 36 hours.

However, catching violators is difficult, experts say. Tax evasion is rampant in Mexico, with about 27 percent of people working off the books in what is called the "informal sector," according to Mexico's National Institute of Statistics, Geography and Information Processing. Some studies put the percentage much higher.

With so many taco vendors, shoe sellers, plumbers and farmworkers going untracked by the Mexican government, it's easy for illegal migrants to go undetected, said Antonio Maldonado, an immigration lawyer in Tijuana.

"It's very rare that you can prove that employers have hired employees illegally in Mexico," Maldonado said. "Normally, it's done off the books, completely informally."

Mexico's National Migration Institute, the agency that enforces immigration rules, did not respond to an interview request and would not release figures on employer sanctions. But a review of actions announced by the agency in recent years shows that workplace raids are rare.

In November 2005, immigration agents detained 24 Asians working illegally in shops in central Mexico City, where many pirated goods are sold. In January 2007, they raided a strip club in Cancun looking for foreign dancers but found none.

In October, agents visited 25 Chinese restaurants in the city of Tampico after noting a surge in Chinese requesting work visas there. All the Chinese workers had valid visas, the migration agency said.

"As far as I know, I've never heard of an employer being punished for hiring someone without the right documents," said Elain Levine, a migration expert at the National Autonomous University of Mexico.

That's partly because illegal immigration is not the burning issue that it is in the United States, experts say.

"The main objective of many of these Central American migrants is to get to the United States," said Francisco Alba, a migration researcher at the College of Mexico. As a result, they are seen as less of a threat to Mexicans, he said.

Most detentions by the National Migration Institute are Central American travelers who are caught trying to travel northward to the United States, the agency's statistics show.

Mexican agents detained and repatriated 109,909 migrants from January to October, two-thirds of them at highway checkpoints, rail yards and river crossings in the southern border states of Chiapas and Tabasco.

In August, the National Migration Institute detained 900 Central American migrants stranded in Tabasco after a railroad stopped operating the freight trains migrants use to ride northward.

Under Mexican law, illegal immigrants can be jailed for two years and fined $460. But most are simply deported.

Unlike Arizona and other U.S. states, no Mexican state has passed laws aimed at illegal immigrants, said Enrique Tamayo, a lawyer with the Federal Institute of Public Defenders.

"Whenever there are migrants who are detained, they're turned over to the (federal authorities)," said Oralia Zamora, a spokeswoman for the Tabasco Justice Department. "We've never handled a case against a company that hired undocumented workers."

As the debate over illegal immigration continues to heat up in the U.S., Mexico has been relaxing its own immigration rules.

In August it announced a new border workers visa for Guatemalans. It also expanded its local visitors visa, allowing Guatemalans to visit 76 towns in southern Mexico.

Other recent changes have allowed Mexican-Americans to regain their Mexican citizenship and made it easier for other foreigners to become naturalized Mexicans.

As of June, about 1,518 undocumented migrants had applied for amnesty under a Migration Regularization Program launched in December 2006. Half had been processed and issued FM-3 residency visas, the Migration Institute said."

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/ ... s0117.html
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

"TUCSON- A delegation of nine state legislators from Sonora traveled to Tucson to make the case against Arizona's new employer sanctions law,
    These delegates of a foreign nation should be barred from entering the US ever again for interferring with AZ lawmakers and laws and political subversion.

Start closing Mexican Consulates for interferrence in our government and laws.

MEXICAN CONSULATES PROMOTE A PARASITIC CULTURE WITHIN OUR POPULATION.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    On all the military excursions , all the meddling , mexican consualtes opening everywhere, interfering in our govt and our lives, mexican political parties holding conventions here , x mexican presidents running around here calling all of us racists ,

And our govt is completely SILENT on any of this , its as if mexico already owns this place
    With all the crazy stuff that is allowed to go on in this country in regards to illegal immigration...I'm afraid Mexico already owns this place!

If I were to be in front of those delegates I would ask them,
    Do you know Chata?
    No?
    The Chata F Up!!!!

The second article posted here is BS......

Mexico has very strict laws against illegals, and does not tolerate illegals in ANY way!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

"How can they pass a law like this?" asked Mexican Rep. Leticia Amparano Gamez, who represents Nogales.
    Uh, gee, gosh, I dunno. Maybe a little something called VOTING???
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Who cares what they think.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    If I were to be in front of those delegates I would ask them,
    Do you know Chata?
    No?
    The Chata F Up!!!!
    I love this!!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12