Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Dem Debate Tuesday night from Vegas

This one should be interesting

It is on MSNBC , Tue night 6 pm pacific

It is being sponsered by minority groups and will concentrate
    on minority affairs

Tuesday's debate in Las Vegas is to focus on issues that concern minorities

The debate is being put on by the Nevada Democratic Party and MSNBC, cosponsored by the 100 Black Men of America, the U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, the IMPACTO political action arm of the Las Vegas Latin Chamber of Commerce, the Nevada African American Democratic Leadership Council and the College of Southern Nevada.

I think a renaming to "Panderfest 2008" might be a better tagline
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We will still some big time pandering there! I will only watch with barf bag on.

The debate is being put on by the Nevada Democratic Party and MSNBC, cosponsored by the 100 Black Men of America, the U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, the IMPACTO political action arm of the Las Vegas Latin Chamber of Commerce, the Nevada African American Democratic Leadership Council and the College of Southern Nevada.
    Sounds real racist to me. This is going to be how to undermine the white man in this country. Otherwise, why aren't whites being represented as well?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't hold your breath for a hard question on illegal immigration.
    I heard Hillary was spotted sprinkling the auditorium seats with Miracle Grow.

Re: Dem Debate Tuesday night from Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Ethnic/racial/class interests are the bread and butter of the Democratic party. As far as I can tell, they have a huge stake in keeping the country divided. They'd have no identity or platform, otherwise. If the Democratic party actually succeeded in uplifting "the underdog", they'd lose relevance. Sometimes I'm astonished that those they've pigeon-holed for the party's benefit haven't awakened to this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Sounds real racist to me. This is going to be how to undermine the white man in this country. Otherwise, why aren't whites being represented as well?
    Actually in another thread on Vegas I posted another story from
    this morning
    The Asians here are not real happy at all with all this pandering either

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Don't hold your breath for a hard question on illegal immigration.
    I heard Hillary was spotted sprinkling the auditorium seats with Miracle Grow.
    Darn Bulldogger when I read this, first thing I thought was "wonder how many questions will be asked on Illegal immigration. "Hard question"? I'll bet no question will be asked on illegal immigration.

You know I keep saying wait until these Demacrates get to the south east and west they won't be able to avoid the immigration issue boy am I nieve....who would have thought the traitors would surround themselves with illegals to avoid the subject, simply unbelieveable.
    --------------------------RED ALERT--1/14---------------------
    NEED HELP
    TIME TO GO AFTER HILLARY "NO WOMAN IS ILLEGAL"
    Instructions and contacts infor....
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-584446.html#584446
    Help keep alipac in the fight by contributing today
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    That is exactly what they will do out here

I'm sure there will be questions on immigration but they will be
    softball and they will be pandering like you can't believe , But I just wonder what on earth they are thinking ? 85% of America is going to go ballistic on them for their pandering

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Are they speaking in english or spanish?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast