Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Democrat calls for Obama to be Impeached

DEMOCRAT Kesha Rogers called for the impeachment of President Barack Obama as the centerpiece of her campaign for Congress, and on Tuesday she won the nomination of her party.

The Democratic Party.

It was no stealth campaign. Rogers shouted it from a sound truck that cruised the four-county 22nd Congressional District. She posted an 18-foot banner emblazoned with the message “Save NASA. Impeach Obamaâ€

Wow ... what next?! Things are really moving fast aren't they? You know, a globalist traitor's worst nightmare is the day 250 million pissed off Americans wake up and know at whom to point their fingers and aim their pitchforks.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[b]“I can't believe that most people who voted for her knew that she wants toâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="azwreath"][b]“I can't believe that most people who voted for her knew that she wants toâ€

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Maybe the voters were just to dumb to understand what she was saying. Apparently she needs to talk to them more and put it in simpler words so that the dumb mainstream voters can understand. (sarc)
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Wow ... what next?! Things are really moving fast aren't they? You know, a globalist traitor's worst nightmare is the day 250 million pissed off Americans wake up and know at whom to point their fingers and aim their pitchforks.

Wait until the Tea Party in DC on the 15 and then a rally on the second amendment on the 18th in DC.
    I read the other day that Obama flew over the Tea Party crowd in DC last year. The Whitehuse played it like it never happened. I hope they are shaking in their Marxist boots.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican

Wait until the Tea Party in DC on the 15 and then a rally on the second amendment on the 18th in DC.
    I read the other day that Obama flew over the Tea Party crowd in DC last year. The Whitehuse played it like it never happened. I hope they are shaking in their Marxist boots.
    OH YEAH, me too, WorriedAmerican!! I can't be there but I'm hoping to watch it on Tee Vee! Everyone should take a pitchfork with them so these liars, cheater, thieves and traitors destroying our country get the point, pun intended.

Wait! The Marxists haven't banned our pitchforks yet have they? I sure hope not. We better hurry up and get them all out out out out of our government before they do, though.

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican

Where did you read about that?

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/tea-part ... id=8557120

"Tea Party Protesters March on Washington
    Thousands March to U.S. Capitol to Protest Government Spending, Health Care; Many Chanted 'You Lie'
    By RUSSELL GOLDMAN
    Sept.12, 2009

"As he left Washington this morning aboard the Marine One helicopter, President Obama flew over the crowds forming near the Capitol. But as the protests continued, President Obama's own ralley was already under way in Minneapolis."

But on election day she probably won't get 20% of the vote? At least she's for reform of the financial system whereas her opponent, Olson, is I think? against it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast