Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Democrats Blast GOP Bill that Cracks Down

Democrats Blast GOP Bill that Cracks Down on Delayed Deportations for Non-Criminals

By Elizabeth Llorente
    Published July 15, 2011

A legislative proposal in Congress backed by Republicans would dramatically limit the circumstances for delaying deportation.

The measure, known as the HALT Act and introduced by Rep. Lamar Smith and Sen. David Vitter, seeks to suspend until January of 2013 the discretion of the president to prioritize the deportation of some people, or classes of people, over others.

Smith, a Texas Republican who is chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, said the impetus for the bill was a series of directives by Obama Administration officials urging “prosecutorial discretionâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

But deportations have reached record levels under Obama, and roughly half of those deported have no known criminal records.
    Really? How do we know they have no criminal record? They are using stolen ID, no one knows who they are. These are not innocent people, they willingly particiapte in human smuggling (of themselves), identity theft, fraud, among other things. They knowingly violate our laws, they refuse to obey our laws and demand that we bend over for them. Gimme a break!

At a rally in front of the federal immigration offices in Newark, about a dozen U.S. born children with at least one parent who has been deported spoke of how their families had been hurt and their lives upended.
    Awww. Boo hoo my parents are criminals and they got caught, so now I'm trotting out my sob story? NOT OUR problem! Take it up with your parents. There are millions of US born children of legal residents and US citizens whose families have been hurt and upended by illegal aliens, I'll reserve my sympathy for them. Go home with your parents, keep your families together and GROW UP!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    But deportations have reached record levels under Obama, and roughly half of those deported have no known criminal records.
    Really? How do we know they have no criminal record? They are using stolen ID, no one knows who they are. These are not innocent people, they willingly particiapte in human smuggling (of themselves), identity theft, fraud, among other things. They knowingly violate our laws, they refuse to obey our laws and demand that we bend over for them. Gimme a break!

[quote:1zp8q8zq]At a rally in front of the federal immigration offices in Newark, about a dozen U.S. born children with at least one parent who has been deported spoke of how their families had been hurt and their lives upended.
    Awww. Boo hoo my parents are criminals and they got caught, so now I'm trotting out my sob story? NOT OUR problem! Take it up with your parents. There are millions of US born children of legal residents and US citizens whose families have been hurt and upended by illegal aliens, I'll reserve my sympathy for them. Go home with your parents, keep your families together and GROW UP![/quote:1zp8q8zq] If your parents rob a bank,do you get to keep the money,because they were just trying to improve your lives?

Seems to me these Senators have only done half the job. They should have come out and nailed this cry baby of a President by blaming him of holding our security hostage for the sake of latin votes. I can't stand this POS
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Seems to me these Senators have only done half the job. They should have come out and nailed this cry baby of a President by blaming him of holding our security hostage for the sake of latin votes. I can't stand this POS
    This country gets crazier every day, I keep waiting for Ashton Kutcher to pop out and say "you've been punked" Cause I'm feeling like the American people have been "punked"!

Banned
    Dems want illegals to have a vote. They are depending on the taco vote to retain thir house control and to re-elect the traitor into office as well.