Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Democrats have the House, now could take the Senate!

Oh nooooooooo! According to CNN projections, it looks like the Democrats could win the majority in the Senate too. I don't even want to consider that nightmare we're facing with the Democrats controlling both the U.S. House and U.S. Senate.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned

Re: Democrats have the House, now could take the Senate!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Oh nooooooooo! According to CNN projections, it looks like the Democrats could win the majority in the Senate too. I don't even want to consider that nightmare we're facing with the Democrats controlling both the U.S. House and U.S. Senate.
    I figured you already knew that. It's been all but a foregone conclusion for several hours now. The only issue is the probable automatic recount in Va. and weeding through the likely legal challenges to the outcomes of a couple of races, none of which are likely to stave off the inevitable Democrat majority. Bush has to be laughing himself to sleep.

MW
    CrocketsGhost wrote:

I figured you already knew that. It's been all but a foregone conclusion for several hours now. The only issue is the probable automatic recount in Va. and weeding through the likely legal challenges to the outcomes of a couple of races, none of which are likely to stave off the inevitable Democrat majority. Bush has to be laughing himself to sleep.
    I knew it was likely, but I was hoping Sen. Talent (R-MO) and Sen. Allan (R-VA) would pull off a last minute victory. The projected Talent loss is the final nail in the coffin.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn