Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Democrats, and Republicans RACIST against whites!

All I read about all day long is H1-B imported workers replacing white American workers, and foreigners comming in to fill jobs for the economy to grow, during a recession.

The fact of the matter is that Native-White Americans are a PROBLEM for the Democrats, and they are doing a DEMOGRAPHIC Eugenics policy to get you out of power. End of Story.

It IS About your race, your heritage, and you cannot deny this. They dont want 'WORKERS', they want 'foreign workers'.

I am sick and tired of this crappola, just sick of it.

www.vdare.com

You and me both....I mean all this anti white crap is going to cause major problems, unless people can figure out this whole race baiting thing is being used to pit each other against each other so some can stay in power! Were Screwed!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Right now we need only three Senators, and disband the Congress.... California alone has 54 Congress People. How the heck is anything ever going to get done with counting illegal aliens in the CENSUS. Then giving them a Representative in Congress. Once that Congress person is assigned based on illegal aliens they support the illegal aliens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Right now we need only three Senators, and disband the Congress.... California alone has 54 Congress People. How the heck is anything ever going to get done with counting illegal aliens in the CENSUS. Then giving them a Representative in Congress. Once that Congress person is assigned based on illegal aliens they support the illegal aliens.
    That's exactly what they want. Once they get the results of the Census they will begin their strategy to gerrymander districts so that there is solid latino clout or control. This will be done subtly and shrewdly but it is a trick that has been practiced over and over......... they have it pretty well figured out.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)