Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Dems Call for More Gun Control in Light of Opn Fast & Fu

Dems Call for More Gun Control in Light of Operation Fast and Furious

6/30/2011
    Katie Pavlich

What’s the answer to failed government? More government!

In the June Issue of Townhall Magazine http://magazine.townhall.com/featured I wrote Misfire: Obama's Scandalous Secret Gun Control Agenda, http://townhall.com/tipsheet/chrisfield ... rol_agenda about how Operation Fast and Furious would result in calls for more gun control and I questioned whether officials in the Obama Justice Department purposely allowed thousands of semi-automatic weapons to flow into the hands of dangerous drug cartels in order to meet President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder’s goal of re-instating the ban on assault rifles and other forms of harsh gun control.

During an Oversight Committee hearing on June 15, Democrat Rep. Elijah Cummings stated the following: “No legitimate examination of this issue will be complete without analyzing our nation’s gun laws, which allow tens of thousands of assault weapons to flood into Mexico from the United States every year, including fifty caliber sniper rifles, multiple AK variants and scores of others. When Mexican President Calderon addressed Congress in May, he pleaded for us to stop fueling a full-scale drug war with military-grade assault rifles.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Dems Call for More Gun Control in Light of Opn Fast &

Bottom line: Officials within the Obama Justice Department have been breaking, not enforcing, current guns laws. It doesn’t matter how many more gun laws the U.S. government imposes on the law abiding public, a government willing to break its own laws for political gain without common sense or basis on factual evidence, will only lead to more corruption and more innocent deaths in Mexico and the United States. Operation Fast and Furious is a result of illegal government activity, not lax gun laws.
    "Issa!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

working4change
    ATF's ‘Fast and Furious’ gun-tracking program prompts gun laws debate

By Jordy Yager - 06/30/11 05:45 AM ET

Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) released a report Thursday pushing lawmakers to strengthen the country’s gun laws and regulations to better equip law enforcement agents in their fight against illegal weapons trafficking.

The 26-page report, titled, “Outgunned: Law Enforcement Agents Warn Congress They Lack Adequate Tools to Counter Illegal Firearms Trafficking,â€

Problem is with government and there lack of desire to secure border.......
    They always try to blame the America citizen for a problem they(gov.) create.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

There was no crisis to take advantage of, so they created one.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    The country is going to have to worry about his new pick for the position.

National Briefing | Washington: Obama Picks a Director For the A.T.F.

November 16, 2010 by xmlbot · Leave a Comment

Nearly two years into his term, President Obama on Monday finally chose a director for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. Mr. Obama will submit the name of Andrew Taver, the special agent in charge of the bureau’s Chicago field division, to the Senate for consideration, the White House said. He may face a confirmation fight; after Congress changed the position to make it one requiring Senate confirmation, President George W. Bush’s nominee was blocked by senators who used it to criticize the enforcement of gun laws against firearms dealers.

http://rssbroadcast.com/?p=18891

If those dang gang bangers south of our border are indeed armed with U.S weapons systems, our boys and girls in blue better have good gun control if those scumbags ever come over here a wailing with those guns. I don't want to see a bunch of cops shaking uncontrollably in their pants, while facing an Armada of drug cartels armed to the teeth. Hold it steady boys and girls.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Gee, as if we didn't see this coming...

My question is:

Which Democrat, or Crats, put the funding for this "program" in the Stimuls Bill?
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-242851.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn