Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dont count on it. The Democratic Congress is really screwing up the economy and they took their 5 week vacation when we needed them. We have to get people that are FOR America elected to office. We also need ALIPAC so if you have not donated please do so NOW or we may lose our best tool to SAVE AMERICA.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Jeremiah Wright, Resko, and William Ayers....if you donn't know who these clowns are you better find out annnd thhis will not allow you to vote for Obama!

McCain may not know how many houses he has but he knows we have 50 states...Mr. Obama!

I have been warning about this "do nothing" for a long long time.

Here is a post I made at another forum that was talking about this jerk. If remember correctly, it was Gather.com, and the file saved date is February 23 2007. Thirteen days after (2/10/07) after his announcement of his deadly plans for America.

Also I should add before you read it that this post goes back when I thought Bush was still on our side. (closing Bush support comment)

And one more footnote (upfront); This Africa trip noted is the same trip that those pictures of him in Islamic dress were taken.

After the first post, is yet another post I made at a later date:

---------------------------

POST 1:

Okay, Okay lets stop this BS about Obama. I am from Illinois and one of his constituents and I cannot believe all this national noise being made about this guy. I have not seen him do anything; let me repeat, his has not done a thing.

Actually this is what I have seen from Obama.
    1) He wrote two books.

2) He went to Africa to search for his roots. (For almost a month, maybe more I don’t remember exactly). Actually when America was memorializing and mourning the 5th anniversary of 911, he was in Africa checking out his roots.

3) He came back from Africa and has been on book signing tours ever since. Also I might add, he did all this on our dime.

If the Democrats feel good about “wining with nothingâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123