Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DEMS and Pres. Bush: Be Mad at US...Not Talk Radio!!

The dust is settling and aggitation and frustration is starting to set in with me, and maybe some of you.

I can see that the DEMS are ready, willing and able to point their fingers in the wrong direction. But WE, THE PEOPLE know what really happened.

It appears that within hours of the voices of the American people being heard by nearly all of the Republicans and thirteen Democrats, that the DEMS want to point their fingers at talk radio.

This is such a farce. We, THE PEOPLE, once again need to REMIND them that WE DID IT, talk radio simply enabled US, THE PEOPLE, to be heard.

We need to point our fingers at the Democrats for misleading and denying the world of the truth.

'WE' DID IT. IF YOU WANT TO BE MAD AT SOMEONE, YOU SHOULD BE MAD AT US, "THE PEOPLE".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lou Dobbs was the guest panelist on CSPAN Tuesday and he made a point of pleading with the American People to REGISTER AS AN INDEPENDENT BECAUSE BOTH THE REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS ARE IN BED WITH BIG BUSINESS.

WAKE UP AMERICA: THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

But we have to find a way not to punish those Republicans and Democrats who stood by the American people.

I feel that if I change to being an Independent that I'm punishing Senator Sessions and ALL of the Republicans who stood by us.

I mean, how do we go about this and not do that to the senators who we support, respect and are so deeply grateful to have?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think it's punishing people who are doing right. I think they will always come out ahead. Politicians avoid areas where they think they have the vote sewn up. I believe most independents are leaning right anyway. I don't know, but something has to be done to shake them up.

Talk radio is a punching bag to divert the attention of americans from the issues. People in Nanci Pelosi's district know what it is like to be misrepresented. I was in San Fransisco in 66,67 as a hippie.

Gays have been represented, and her constiuents views on 2 wars distorted.

Regardless of which side of the immigration issue they are on NP's constituents should call her out on this. It is not befitting of the leader of the United States House of Representatives.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

'
    'WE' DID IT. IF YOU WANT TO BE MAD AT SOMEONE, YOU SHOULD BE MAD AT US, "THE PEOPLE".

Talk radio didn't get talking. The people got talk radio talking.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Well, will you look at that? I quoted my own post. I told SOSADFORUS it takes me forever to learn something.

And as far as registering Independent. For a lot of people it't just symbolic to send a message those rockheads in Washington. I'm going to register Independent, then I just might vote for Duncan Hunter.

Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Diane Feinstein, Barbara Boxer....... this lineup would make a skunk puke.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast