Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dems promote SEIU backed Illigal Immigration reform

I hope every single Dem loses there job in 2010, they are not supporting the oath of office they took and they need to be voted out.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Democrat introduces SEIU-backed illegal alien amnesty bill
    By Michelle Malkin • December 15, 2009 11:15 AM

The SEIU needs more dues-paying members.

The open-borders lobby needs something to do.

Voila! Meet the new illegal alien shamnesty push via the Washington Times:

Democrats on Tuesday begin their new push for an immigration bill, hamstrung by the image of legalizing millions of illegal immigrant workers at a time when the unemployment rate stands at 10 percent — more than twice what it was the last time Congress tried to act.

“It certainly will confuse the debate a lot more, but at the end of the day what we have to understand is fixing this system will be good for American workers,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

E-Verify every member of the SEIU!
    E-Verify for every job in the USA!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I get the feeling Gutierrez and fellow traitors are introducing this bill to placate the Communist illegal alien lobby. Now they can say "look we tried", and blame "right wing" Americans when it does not pass. Never mind that over 80% of Americans oppose it.

April
    Take ACTION NOW to stop AMNESTY!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-993576.html#993576

I have to question the timing of this proposed bill. With mid-term elections coming up next year and the economy struggling to stay afloat, it seems the public is in no mood for any more drastic CHANGE that fails to benefit the existing legal citizens.
    Living in a right-to-work state, we have no state minimum wage. In my town I witnessed over 60 applications for one minimum wage, part-time position. I dont see how adding more people to the minimum wage work force is going to help.
    Is the proposed "jobs" bill going to be created only for construction workers?

i spent two hours on the phone calling the list of reps named in the CIR Press Release.
    all offices were courteous except for the DC office of Jan Shankowsky.
    The staffer said that i do have a right to call any office i want but that he has a right not to answer me or address my concern cuz i wasnt in the district.
    next thing i heard was "CLICK"

Red, you bring up an interesting point. Why this and why now? It is almost like Gutierrez is doing this, not for votes as I read he was going to retire, but perhaps to prove how cruel the "anti-immigration" factions can be. He may be doing this to whip up more support from the pro-amnesty, open borders folks.
    There has to be an ulterior motive to this lunacy.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    first off the numbers are way off ... Illegal Immigrants numbers range between 20 - 48 Million not the Politician friendly 12 million

second 26.4 MILLION American citizens are UNEMPLOYED or UNDER EMPLOYED during a DEPRESSION not a DOUBLE DIP RECESSION

third - They are pushing this now because the Economy is getting WORSE and they are trying to RUSH This Through because it is going to be harder after ANOTHER RUN ON THE BANKs and a STOCK Market Crash

you are not through the worst of this DEPRESSION; it's just the END of the BEGINNING

Politicians be warned ... 83 percent of AMERICA doesn't want CIR or AMNESTY ... far higher than the HEALTH CARE BILL and look at the Trouble you have going on NOW