Thread: Dems vs. Reps

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dems vs. Reps

Gallup: In Shift, More Americans Now Call Themselves Democrats

By E&P Staff

Published: March 29, 2006 12:15 PM ET

NEW YORK In a (perhaps) historic shift, more Americans now consider themselves Democrats than Republicans, the Gallup organization revealed today.

Republicans had gained the upper hand in recent years, but 33% of Americans, in the latest Gallup poll, now call themselves Democrats, with those favoring the GOP one point behind. But Gallup says this widens a bit more "once the leanings of Independents are taken into account."

Independents now make up 34% of the population. When asked if they lean in a certain direction, their answers pushed the Democrat numbers to 49% with Republicans at 42%. One year ago, the parties were dead even at 46% each.

This shift indicates, Gallup says, why its polls show Democrats leading in this year's congressional races.

The latest poll was taken from January to March 2006, with a national sample of about 1,000 adults.
    http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp ... 1002273782

Why vote for Dems, they aren't doing anything to protect the border or stop illegals!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Why vote for Dems, they aren't doing anything to protect the border or stop illegals!
    When Dumbass Bush legalizing all the Mexicans, you'll see a dramatic spike in Democratic voters. Bush and the RNC seem hellbent on political suicide.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Throw the Baby Out with the Bath Water

Hi Moose Tracks,

Yeah, I voted Republican and I'm mad as hell 'cause i was duped into a seething cesspool of liberalism. But I don't think that
    "Let's vote COMMUNIST, let's vote for Hillary"
    is the answer. Hillary is as bad as GWB for supporting amnesty for illegals, The New World Order, and the Tata Empire of Bangalore, India.

Who are the 3rd party candidates? Is Ralph gonna be running? Who is the new Constitution Party candidate? Which 3rd party candidate has the best chance, Ralph? Just asking.

Thanks.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Hey Coto,

I don't know who is around that is worth my vote....except Tancredo...

I expect the Dems will end up winning most elections, but anyone wanting to stop illegal immigration....you won't do it with the Dems...they are drooling at the mouth over these Latino's.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!