Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Denver continues to roll out the red carpet

http://cincodemayodenver.com/

Talk about rolling out the red carpet! I have been to Mexico a lot of times and this is not even a holiday there, yet its shoved in our faces here......

What happened to American and Christian holidays? YOU CANT EVEN HAVE NATIVITY SCENE IN DENVER ANYMORE!!!!!!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

calm down, this BS will all be over soon. ive been waiting for the present political climate for 20 years, we are lucky to be able to see how these traitors fail miserably. a better america is on the horizon.

Quote Originally Posted by draindog
    calm down, this BS will all be over soon. ive been waiting for the present political climate for 20 years, we are lucky to be able to see how these traitors fail miserably. a better america is on the horizon.
    I can take the political climate, I just can't keep taking the Real climate! Its like I have to live in Mexico!! Can't go anywhere without dealing with all of the slums and crime......It sucks and its real, I don't where you live but barley anything recognizes normality around my part of town, Mexicans have taken over everything is in Spanish, and everything else that comes along with it! Every year its like were glad to survive cinco de mayo! Isn't it nice to wake up to damn roosters every morning, in the damn city?
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by draindog
    I sure hope you are right Draindog but I would really like to know how you came to the conclusion that a Better America is on the Horizon.
    It all seems like madness to me.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson