Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Deport 30 Million Aliens - Give Jobs To Americans

Deport 30 Million Aliens - Give Jobs To Americans

Hoover And Eisenhower Both Did It

From Mark
    5-11-8

I looked it up, and sure enough it is there. In 1954, why don't we remember this?

I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me. Back during the Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of all illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work, and then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 1.3 million Mexican nationals! The program was called "Operation "Wetback" so that American WWII and Korean veterans had a better chance at jobs. It took 2 years, but they deported them.

Now, if they could deport the illegals back then, they can sure do it today.

If you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation V*******V into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself. Reminder, don't forget to pay your taxes, 12 million illegal aliens are depending on you!

http://www.rense.com/general81/deport.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If they can run the border and get in here . Our politicians can get supportive of the Constitution . And send them all running back to Mexico. Wages will go up , states can balance their budgets and hospitals can start making money again .
    See America has had Presidents before with the will to serve and protect the "Oath" of office . Which some do not take seriously
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

See America has had Presidents before with the will to serve and protect the "Oath" of office .
    And, therein lies the rub ! We no longer have a government with the will to enforce our laws. How to get them to do that, is the question. It all boils down to getting more Americans to join in the fight to get these BAD politicians out of office. It doesn't look as though that will happen any time soon. We, the US, need to lean on Mexico, to make them take responsibility for their own ! I think we're in for a rough four to eight years.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

For many years there was an effort to get reparations for the Mexican Americans deported under Hoover. However while there were some Mexican Americans who were accidentally deported the majority were the children of illegal aliens who were deported along with their parents according to standard international practice along with their parents.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AirborneSapper7

looked it up, and sure enough it is there. In 1954, why don't we remember this?
    How novel ! Imagine deportating invader's of our country ! They didn't worry about hurting any one's feeling back in 1954. Good Lord, where was the ACLU ? I did go to that website. It's quite amazing that no one has mentioned it. Would it be too politically incorrect for the MSM to speak of it, I wonder ? I plan to mention it every chance I get !

children of illegal aliens
    This is why we must stop "anchor babies". Children should not have to pay for the sins of their father's or mother's, for that matter.