Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DEPORTATION AND INDEPENDENCE

I have read all about building fences and walls ,but not a word about deportation of border jumpers and overstays.
    Nothing about cutting off the free life or jackpots invaders hit once inside this nation .
    Until one of these so called candidates mentions this i have no one to vote for,period!
    We need our independence back from the forced labor we supply to keep all these freeloaders up. Some work but their large families are supported by welfare ,not the income of 1 or 2 laborers in families with dozens sometimes hundreds of relatives they bring in or the anchors they keep dropping with high birth rates .
    Also we are broke and in danger of some who come to do us harm,so we also eed to stop importing poverty ,crime and in many cases enemies.
    It can be done ,just cut off all freebees and load em up like Ike did in 'Operation Wetback'.
    I read that LaRaza is already bragging about the civil war they plan on winning in next 5 years'TREASON',
    Some are radical muslism asking for sharia law and building up para military camps all over the nation and preachign hate in their mosque[ google Islamburg,and the map of these camps or just look at their actions in other complacent self loathing nations].
    We already have enough enemies calling for our death here who are Americans,we don't need imports .

"Nothing about cutting off the free life or jackpots invaders hit once inside this nation .
    Until one of these so called candidates mentions this i have no one to vote for,period!
    "

But if you don't vote we could end up with four more years of Obama, and then will have really sealed our doom. At least Republican candidates are pliable enough to pressure from their base to change. Obama says one thing, but he has proven over and over that he is just a puppet of larger forces.

We can work on the leading Republican candidates. Obama is a trickster.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    "Nothing about cutting off the free life or jackpots invaders hit once inside this nation .
    "

But if you don't vote we could end up with four more years of Obama, and then will have really sealed our doom. At least Republican candidates are pliable enough to pressure from their base to change. Obama says one thing, but he has proven over and over that he is just a puppet of larger forces.

We can work on the leading Republican candidates. Obama is a trickster.
    Hello,did you notice we joined ALIPAC at almost the same timw,within 2 days of each other ?
    They all are starting to mention immigration but none have a real solution,except to build a fence that they can later blame congress when it does'nt get built.
    None threaten to deport or even stop the welfare to these illegals.
    It all a huge circus act or horror movie like Ground Hog Day,I could'nt handle but 15 minutes of that insane movie.
    Taking turns being elected chosen by the elite and murdering people all over the world in the name of democracy.
    I have blood on my hands from voting for the warmongers,all those runnign should be screamign from roof tops about the war. Eisenhower warned us about the military complex as he was leaving office. I think he was our last president,but could be wrong .The Kennedys except Ted were killed for some reason,not that I was a fan of them .
    Nothign changes for the good,no matter who we vote for.I may change my mind'again'though.
    This is only my opinion .