Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Deportation? Why Bother?

Deportation? Why Bother?
    By Guest Author Mike Pechar

(Los Angeles, California) A 34-year-old Mexican, Julio Cesar Mata-Sosa, pleaded not guilty yesterday in federal court to a charge that he is in the U.S. illegally. Since Mata-Sosa had already been deported seven times, it's not clear how he contends that he's not illegal this time.

A joint federal, state and local sweep identified Mata-Sosa along with others. Called "Operation Winter Warning," officials screened foreign-born inmates at Southern California jails and state prisons to identify the previously deported with ties to violent street gangs.

While standing in a U.S. courtroom, another formerly-deported illegal alien, Ascencion Hernandez-Perez, 38, also pleaded not guilty to standing in the United States.

Since illegal aliens are regularly being deported, returning and then pleading not guilty to being in the U.S. illegally, it's obvious that they don't even recognize that there is a border. If the Mexicans don't recognize the existence of a border, it's not clear how Washington can continually assert there is.
    002633.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Where this breaks down is the fact that these illegals are not
    being sent to prison , instead they are deported in some
    cases or just given a court hearing that they usually don't show
    up for

After the first re entery , this is suppose to be a felony crime
    with strong penalties ,

How on earth can someone have 7 or more priors and not be
    in prison for about 40 years?

This when you lock them up for as long as the law allows.....not only for thier criminal offenses but also for their immigration offenses.

Yes, I know, we have to pay for them. But, we're already paying for them, and those victimized by these individuals are paying an even bigger cost.

I'd rather pay the cost to keep them locked up then have them wandering around in this country free for one more minute.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As long as illegals realize that there's no real penalty for ignoring our immigration laws they'll continue to use the revolving door at the borders.They no doubt consider it a game to see how many times they can be deported and how many times they are able to "reimport" themselves.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    This when you lock them up for as long as the law allows.....not only for thier criminal offenses but also for their immigration offenses.

Yes, I know, we have to pay for them. But, we're already paying for them, and those victimized by these individuals are paying an even bigger cost.

I'd rather pay the cost to keep them locked up then have them wandering around in this country free for one more minute.
    This is one of the reasons I'm pushing Romney

Since Joe Arpiao knows how to lock um up and do it cheap
    Maybe he would have some influence since he's a big
    supporter of Romney

You never know

A joint federal, state and local sweep identified Mata-Sosa along with others. Called "Operation Winter Warning," officials screened foreign-born inmates at Southern California jails and state prisons to identify the previously deported with ties to violent street gangs.
    The illegals are following a policy of 'deport and report'--once deported they immedicately illegally report back into the USA.

If these are members of violet street gangs deportation is no solution. Violent street gang members are terrorists and need to be treated and punished as such.

BUILD THE FENCE!
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

If I said what I really though ought to happen to them ...

Do you know how much court costs are for these illegals? The free attorneys appointed them?? The cases of real citizens that don't get heard because of them? The police time wasted on their sorry butts?

They are not sending them to jail either. If they were, they would be afraid.

Build the Damn Fence.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Why is that according to the Patriot Act that if an American threatens another, he can be charged with terrorism and jailed. Yet these criminals come into our country , kill and terrorize our people, then are set free to come right back in to do it again.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

i just want to know, the political correctors say it is so dangerous crossing the border we need to do 'something' (open borders) to save lives. how are these dirt bags coming back over 7+ times with no problems?

The illegal alien Mexican Juan Lizcano, who in 2005 murdered Dallas Police Officer Brian Jackson, was clever enough to slip into OUR country FOUR times BEFORE he was finally caught!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast