Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    How can a border be both "secure and open"? I'm having a Teddy Kennedy moment!

Banned
    How can a border be both "secure and open"? I'm having a Teddy Kennedy moment! Confused
    The answer is it cannot be both. This is an oxymoron. There is no way to mesh these two, especially since thousands of people illegally cross the border every day and border patrol only catches a fraction of them. Is "open" going to make us more secure? No way. If "open" was meant to mean "welcoming", they would have used this word. People are so highly sensitized to the term "open borders." So why would they use this language and inflame people further, unless this is the intention? This is part of the SPP/NAU agenda. The SPP open borders agenda is now out in the open - they've been busted - so now they have decided to take a different approach and openly push their agenda. They are putting this stuff right out there under the noses of the public so they can say that their agenda has been above-board.

April
    Kate wrote:

April, you and Sis rock with all the little Smiley guys! They just crack me up!
    Thanks Kate, I am having lots of fun ever since Jean gave me some great tips on smiley posting. Now I am unstoppable!

Glad to see you're having so much fun April. You learned quick!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    SHARE!!! I'm such a child--I love these smilies...

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    SHARE!!! I'm such a child--I love these smilies...
    Just pm'd you.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    OMG!!!! H_____ NO!!!!! WE will not take this quietly!!!!!!!!!OUTRAGED UPRISING HERE WE COME!!!!!!

I know........Its almost as if Washington is begging for a civil war. I don't want it, but it looks like Washington does.

Can you think of a people in human history that gave up their sovereignty lying down
    To be honest I think all Americans need to get ready for the fight.The gov is commiting treason right in front of our eyes.It sure is getting to the point were we will have to do what we need to do to protect our way of life from our gov.Abraham Lincoln said that Americans have a right to take back our Gov if we choose and thats what we will probably need to do unless they back off.

A HEADS UP:

Everyone here knows that talk of violence, civil war or weapons is NOT allowed.

Everyone should understand the reasoning for this important rule.

WE as a group, have put in thousands of hard hours working for the salvation of our country. If anyone knowingly gives the enemy ammunition to use AGAINST US, then they're simply destructive.

We've seen them take our posts, edit them and distribute them across the web attempting to make us look like what we are not......vigilantes & racist.

Furthermore, by posting that type of thing on this public site, you leave us open to all sorts of problems from those watching us.

Please Take that talk somewhere else but keep it off of Alipac.
    We're NOT going to let anyone destroy what we've worked so hard to build. To destroy our reputation with our friends in Congress. To let our enemies in Congress use us as a negative example in their fight to end our Constitution.

THINK PEOPLE........there are serious repercussions to this talk.
    This is not being PC -- it's being smart within the context of our work!

If this ever comes to a fight, then so be it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    After several very concerned faxes and emails to Senator Salazar, who is pro illegal, about the Open and Secure Borders and what does it mean? He is the only one so far of the many that I have faxed, emailed and called to write me back I thought I would share.

A message from Senator Ken Salazar
    Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 14:24:48 -0500

Dear Ms. :

Thank you for contacting me.

I appreciate your efforts to apprise me of developments in this matter. By keeping me informed of important issues, you help me better serve Colorado in the U.S. Senate.

Again, thank you for writing.

Sincerely,

Ken Salazar
    United States Senator

Please do not respond to this email. To send another message please visit my website at http://salazar.senate.gov/contact/email.cfm and fill out the webform for a prompt response. Thank you.