Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

We choose to be alive, awake, and stand up to fight the powers that be. Let that fire drive you to make change!!!

Well said!

if you are not an angry American, than you are dead from the neck up
    Damn, isn't that the truth, LOL.

I'm jealous that I didn't think of that first
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Crocket....how do we opt out? I don't understand. Can you please elaborate?
    You have made yourself a subsidiary of the the federal entity and subjected yourself to its direct legislative authority (rather than the indirect legislative authority originally intended). By identifying yourself as a "US citizen," you have subordinated yourself pursuant Amendment XIV's jurisdiction clause. The Supreme Court determined that the federal entity has the status in law of "foreign corporation" with respect to the several states and the natural citizens thereof, and so the jurisdiction governing the relationship between that entity and the naturals and states is the lex mercatorum, with the underlying contract being the compact encoded in the Constitution of the United States of America, while the contract underlying the relationship between the federal entity and ITS citizens is the CFR (Code of Federal Regulations.) Pursuant the Slaughterhouse cases, we know that the federal regulations are not limited by the Bill of Rights when applied internally (between the federal entity and its citizens).

So what you need is an action in Admiralty to free yourself from the agreements and an affidavit of status making clear that it was never your intent to identify yourself as a subject of the federal entity and claiming your status as an American natural.

April
    No need to be jealous, Sis, I have heard many profound/true statements from you.

Well the bright side is there are alot of us that are alive from the neck up and ready kick butt!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

We choose to be alive, awake, and stand up to fight the powers that be. Let that fire drive you to make change!!!

Well said!
    I still haven't heard an actual plan. Sadly, I'm all too familiar with those who talk a good game but then walk in the other direction.

What is the plan? What butt are you going to kick? How do you intend to kick it?

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

Well said!
    I still haven't heard an actual plan. Sadly, I'm all too familiar with those who talk a good game but then walk in the other direction.

What is the plan? What butt are you going to kick? How do you intend to kick it?
    Well, we are throwing ideas around. The idea of a march has been thrown out there. I support it, and I asked if anyone has ideas on how to organise it. I don't have all of the answers, so I am open to what ideas other people have on organising a march on Washington.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

First and foremost, we need to hear from William and get his advice on how to proceed since he is the front person for our group, so that we are all on the same page.

I think in the meantime we need to gather a list of contacts from all of the other organizations that we normally partner with when issues arise and make sure they are informed about the finalization of the NAU.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

CG, I was naturalized as citizen of United States of America that means I have to be federal governated ?
    does this means that all naturalized citizens cannot claime any natural born.?

You have made yourself a subsidiary of the the federal entity and subjected yourself to its direct legislative authority (rather than the indirect legislative authority originally intended). By identifying yourself as a "US citizen," you have subordinated yourself pursuant Amendment XIV's jurisdiction clause. The Supreme Court determined that the federal entity has the status in law of "foreign corporation" with respect to the several states and the natural citizens thereof, and so the jurisdiction governing the relationship between that entity and the naturals and states is the lex mercatorum, with the underlying contract being the compact encoded in the Constitution of the United States of America, while the contract underlying the relationship between the federal entity and ITS citizens is the CFR (Code of Federal Regulations.) Pursuant the Slaughterhouse cases, we know that the federal regulations are not limited by the Bill of Rights when applied internally (between the federal entity and its citizens).

So what you need is an action in Admiralty to free yourself from the agreements and an affidavit of status making clear that it was never your intent to identify yourself as a subject of the federal entity and claiming your status as an American natural.
    This sounds bad for us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How much do you want to bet President Bush might be asking the same questions?
    I think I can almost hear it.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast