Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dept. of Justice Lawyers draft Challenge to Arizona’s law!

SEE: DOJ Lawyers Draft Challenge to AZ Law

[b][i]“A team of Justice Department attorneys reviewing the new immigration law in Arizona has recommended that the U.S. government challenge the state law in federal court, but the recommendation faces an uncertain future and tough scrutiny from others in the Justice Department, sources with knowledge of the process tell Fox News.

Snip………

The draft complaint challenges the Arizona law as unconstitutional, saying it is illegal because it impedes federal law, according to the sources, who would not offer any more details about the draft complaint or the arguments made in it.â€

Amen johnwk but you left out HIGH TREASON! President Abomination of Desolation errr President OBAMAnation of Desolation deserves impeachment.
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

[quote]“A team of Justice Department attorneys reviewing the new immigration law in Arizona has recommended that the U.S. government challenge the state law in federal court, but the recommendation faces an uncertain future and tough scrutiny from others in the Justice Department, sources with knowledge of the process tell Fox News.

Snip………

The draft complaint challenges the Arizona law as unconstitutional, saying it is illegal because it impedes federal law, according to the sources, who would not offer any more details about the draft complaint or the arguments made in it.â€
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

and its been federal law since 1940 that all legal immigrants are required by law to carry papers.

i dont see them winning this one, unless they lie. which they probably will

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB
    Amen johnwk but you left out HIGH TREASON! President Abomination of Desolation errr President OBAMAnation of Desolation deserves impeachment.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

I guess the case can be made that those who are invading our borders could be considered as enemies, and that not protecting our border could be considered as giving aid and comfort to enemies.

JWK

Quote Originally Posted by johnwk

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

I guess the case can be made that those who are invading our borders could be considered as enemies, and that not protecting our border could be considered as giving aid and comfort to enemies.

JWK
    The constitution says that when a illegal foreign population in this country is at a certain percentage, it's called an invasion. I read somewhere that we have reached that point. But nobody in our government is paying attention.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho

JWK
    The constitution says that when a illegal foreign population in this country is at a certain percentage, it's called an invasion. I read somewhere that we have reached that point. But nobody in our government is paying attention.
    The Washington Establishment is building its standing army which is intended to be used to instigate political disturbances and protests around the country favoring the Obama Administration‘s policies, and eventually can be used to confront and control America’s loyal and patriotic population. Have we forgotten what Obama has stated?

“We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve setâ€

First off, how is the "Messiah" playing a "dangerous game"? So far, he has been able to shove bills through Congress written by the ACLU, SEIU, and several other organizations. He has convinced the rule of law governing the houses to change just to support his agenda, and now, he will strike down the Arizona law. Don't get me wrong, I want to see AZ succeed in their endevour, but it doesn't seem like there is anyone within the Government who wants to stand up to the Messiah. Yes, I agree that AZ is doing nothing more than what the Fed law states...Yes, I agree that the Illegals are costing AZ (and the rest of the country) millions of dollars. Since Barry took office, he has single handedly stopped ICE from making "workplace raids", even the child who spoke up to Michelle the other day will not be investigated. Someone has to force action either by Law suit or by rule of law. Otherwise, the only other choice is...well...taking the country back by force (not a good alternative). To be honest, I don't think the vote in November will stop him...He will find a way to get around Congress.

Obama's civilian national security force!

Has anyone noticed how the leadership of both political parties over the past twenty five years have been delinquent in punishing those who have invaded our borders?

When you look at it from a perspective that political labels are merely a gimmick created to divide the people and give a Hobson’s choice to the people during election time, thereby keeping them happy while keeping the Washington Establishment in control of government power and force, things begin to make sense! And they especially make sense when it is further realized that the Washington Establishment represents and carries out the interests of internationalists our global governance crowd who have no allegiance to America or any nation and manipulate government force and governments around the world for their personal economic interests and gains! This is the very crowd responsible for the Federal Reserve paper money system, the establishment of the income tax in America, the WTO, IMF, GATT, NAFTA, etc., each of which is designed to control and plunder the wealth created by America’s businesses and labor via mandates imposed by Boards, Panels, an other “Administratorsâ€

(illegal) immigration has exceed the limit, especialy with one ethnic group (hispanics from Mexico and Central America) and that is against the US constitution. Obama is playing a very dangerous game. It will backfire on him. He cannot always please one group over the majority.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho

JWK
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast