Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Desecration of the American flag

On March 27, 2006, students from several LA area high schools desecrated the American flag, and no one did anything! While the police stood idly by, our American flag was taken down, a Mexican flag was put in its place, and the American flag was re-hung upside down beneath it. Although it happened on Montebello High School’s campus, the school claims that none of its students were involved (despite pictures to the contrary) and blames students from neighboring Whittier and El Rancho High Schools. When I called those schools to inquire what action was being taken against the students who participated in this debacle, the answer was a resounding “nothing!” The schools’ claims of ignorance regarding who was involved rang pretty hollow considering the numerous photos published on the Web of students who participated:

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/004869.htm

According to the East LA District Attorney’s Office, it is not illegal in California to desecrate the American flag, but that doesn’t make it right. I can’t think of a worse insult to the thousands of Americans who have fought and died for our country. The last time I checked, this was still America, and we, as Americans, need to fight back against this utterly unacceptable behavior.

Welcome Gretchen, We notified our folks about this last night via email alerts. Please consider signing up for our email alerts.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC, gretchen320.

This is a real shame and a definite insult to our Constitution with these illegal aliens desicrating the American Flag.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me