Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This deserves everybody to read

GO TO THIS SITE:
    http://www.minutemanhq.com/hq

At the middle of the page you have BRAKING NEWS

Open the SPP BOMBSHELL

I've got affraid.

I'm going to say this about the SPP. It's out in the press, people are talking about it and the President knows we are. That being said, he has never denied it nor confirmed it. If it were not true, then he would have been on the front page of every paper refuting the claim. He can not do damage control on this one, that is why he is not coming out.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do you know if Congress voted already on that bill ? Did the ABA include in their process this SPP also?

I'm a member of TSCL and got this notification a little while back. TSCL plans on filing a lawsuit (as of 6/29/06) under the Freedom of Information Act. Here's an except from what I got:

Naturally, when you hear of something this silly, it's hard to believe. So I wanted to see a copy of the agreement for myself, and review it with TSCL's legal and Social Security experts. But the Social Security Administration and the US Department of State won't even let us look at the agreement!
    Now, that made the hair on the back of my head stand up.

After three years of asking, it's time to get tough. So today we filed two lawsuits to get to the truth. The suits demand that the State Department and the Social Security Administration turn over the documents we've been asking for.

What can you do? Plenty.

First, please read the lawsuits if you care to, and a public statement, that are all on our web site as of this morning (we don't hide things here at TSCL!).
    Second, please sign the petition in support of the lawsuit and urging these agencies to release the information we believe they're required to under the law.
    Check out and see if their petition is still open. THEN PLEASE SIGN IT.

http://www.tscl.org/action/foia.asp

This gave me fits for two days.

Thanks Cheyenne Woman, I signed.
    This is really frightening.... How can we know what is going on about this matter ?

I check on the TSCL website periodically (if I don't get an email) to see what's up.

Nothing new to report, as of this point.

Did you sign up for their emails? They pretty good about notifying people.

yes I did, I hope they can spread the petition for more seniors to sign. Also their site I've sent it to some friends too.