Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

  1. #1
    Guest

    Desire your critique

    Okay since my last trail balloon was a resounding flop how about this one, picture this:

    A protest taking place in maybe 5 -7 major cities on the same day. Each protest has maybe 50-100 protesters all dressed in black, each one carries a small bell that produces a droll ring. There is one spokesperson for the group at a podium. The speaker starts reading the names of murder victims or sexual assault committed by illegal aliens. The list could start with the names of children, as each name is read, a brief synopsis of the crime is iterated:


    • Jane Doe, 8 years old, repeatedly raped and sodomized by Juan Pedro an illegal alien from Guatemala
      Terri ShouldHaveLivedLonger , 7 years old, raped and murdered by Taco Lopez, and illegal aliens from Mexcio


    After each name is read the bells are rang once, and after every 100 the names of the members of Congress and the President are read and accused of failing to do their duty to protect these citizens…

    And then the cycle begins again with another 100 names and the crimes committed against them, after every 100 victims the names of Congressmen and the President are named as derelict in their duty.

    The ceremony concludes with a directive to the President and members of congress to close our borders, enforce current immigration law, refuse an amnesty in any form, and a recommendation to join with Tancredo immigration reform caucus.

    Okay so what is your review of this one?

    Patriotman

  2. #2
    Administrator ALIPAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Gheen, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    61,646
    I like the idea. The only thing is we are all trying to figure out how to find all of the victims of the 80,000+ felon illegal aliens they released from US jails without deportation.

    How to locate them?

    W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  3. #3
    Guest
    William (I believe?):

    I am sure you know about this website, but perhaps others are unaware of its existence:

    http://www.predatoryaliens.com/

    I think it would provide the "data" needed for the project I am suggesting (along wiht a list of 9/11 victims).

    All the best,

    Patriotman

  4. #4
    Senior Member dman1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    3,622
    Patriot:

    You forgot one thing at the end. The ceremony should conclude with a unanimous loud chant calling for Jorge Bush's impeachment.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  5. #5
    PatriotChicano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    46
    I like the idea. IMO: any powerfully symbolic action to wake up our American citizenry is useful as long as it is done with appropriate dignity and patriotism. The pro-illegal alien factions are always looking for excuses to paint we anti-illegals as racist xenophobes.

    BTW: Sometime back, I proposed starting a boycott of the Mexican tourism industry. I think that significantly curtailing American's travel to Can Cun, Puerto Vallarta, Acacpulco, La Paz, etc., etc. would go a long way to forcing Mexico to start reforms to deal with illegal immigration issues.

    BTW: I for one could easily travel to Mexico since I am a bilingual Chicano. However, I explicitly choose to vacation and spend my money in the USA's many beautiful places!

    BOYCOTT MEXICAN TOURIST LOCALES!!![/b]

  6. #6
    Senior Member dman1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    3,622
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotChicano
    I like the idea. IMO: any powerfully symbolic action to wake up our American citizenry is useful as long as it is done with appropriate dignity and patriotism. The pro-illegal alien factions are always looking for excuses to paint we anti-illegals as racist xenophobes.

    BTW: Sometime back, I proposed starting a boycott of the Mexican tourism industry. I think that significantly curtailing American's travel to Can Cun, Puerto Vallarta, Acacpulco, La Paz, etc., etc. would go a long way to forcing Mexico to start reforms to deal with illegal immigration issues.

    BTW: I for one could easily travel to Mexico since I am a bilingual Chicano. However, I explicitly choose to vacation and spend my money in the USA's many beautiful places!

    BOYCOTT MEXICAN TOURIST LOCALES!!![/b]
    It's easy for me to boycott Mexico because I've never been to Mexico nor do I have any intentions of stepping foot in that cesspool.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  7. #7
    Guest
    Dman writes:

    Patriot:

    You forgot one thing at the end. The ceremony should conclude with a unanimous loud chant calling for Jorge Bush's impeachment.
    My reply:

    "Should" yes...and you know I would love to do that, but as "they" are "trying" to teach me in this forum if I want to get my message out I need to insure I do not lose my audience. Personally I would vote to impeach Bush in a moment (as well as most of Congress and those like O'Connor on the Supreme Court). However teh minute you pronounce that you are labeled an "extremist" or a "kook" and your message only get sot the already true believers.

    If you look at this there is no difference in the "end message" I want to deliver between s post and the previous one I made which resulted in many visceral responses.

    In the end I thin the important thing is for all Americans to view the President, the Vice President, the head of home land security, the head of the border patrol, and most of Congress as co-conspirators in the rape and murder of literally thousands of U.S. citizens, and I think attaching the names and faces of the victims to the names and faces of those who failed to protect them as a powerful awareness tool.

    I'll take this one step further, either by getting permission of the parents involved, or by using "generic" pictures of children, I think you can portray a very powerful message when you can show the innocent smile of a 6 year old child who was raped, murdered, and dismembered by an illegal alien.

    All the best to you my friend and as you know I feel you anger...

    Patriotman

    P.S. Dman I know you knew all this, I just used your post as another chance to get my point across…I hope someone will take up this cause.

  8. #8
    Guest
    Dman writes:

    It's easy for me to boycott Mexico because I've never been to Mexico nor do I have any intentions of stepping foot in that cesspool.
    My reply:

    In October of 1987 the Stock Market crashed and I lost my job...I spent months backpacking through the US and down through the Gila Wilderness to Las Cruces into Mexico...

    I must have spent 4 months in Mexico proper...you cannot imagine the things I saw...it was sickening...imagine a poverty so great that you would offer you daughter to a virtual stranger for a fee...I saw the remains of a man who was consumed by a pack of dogs outside a village

    I understand the motivation of the people who cross our border, I have seen it, I have seen the backward agriculture practices and the Government that does not even care enough about it indigent farmers to tell the value of no till agriculture practices on the land...it was abysmal...I lived among them, and on several occasion I had to fear for my personal safety and defend myself...

    My point, the Mexico tourists see is not the Mexico of most Mexicans reality. The racial hatred between the factions is enormous, the despicable way they treat their handicapped, the way men treat their wives...all is hidden from prying eyes.

    Once again I am of the opinion the most humane thing we can do for all of Mexico is return her children home. After living in the US there is no way that Mexican nationals, once deprived of entry into the US will not fight for change at home. There will be a revolution.

    regards,

    Patriotman

  9. #9
    Senior Member dman1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    3,622
    Quote Originally Posted by patriotman
    Dman writes:

    It's easy for me to boycott Mexico because I've never been to Mexico nor do I have any intentions of stepping foot in that cesspool.
    My reply:

    In October of 1987 the Stock Market crashed and I lost my job...I spent months backpacking through the US and down through the Gila Wilderness to Las Cruces into Mexico...

    I must have spent 4 months in Mexico proper...you cannot imagine the things I saw...it was sickening...imagine a poverty so great that you would offer you daughter to a virtual stranger for a fee...I saw the remains of a man who was consumed by a pack of dogs outside a village

    I understand the motivation of the people who cross our border, I have seen it, I have seen the backward agriculture practices and the Government that does not even care enough about it indigent farmers to tell the value of no till agriculture practices on the land...it was abysmal...I lived among them, and on several occasion I had to fear for my personal safety and defend myself...

    My point, the Mexico tourists see is not the Mexico of most Mexicans reality. The racial hatred between the factions is enormous, the despicable way they treat their handicapped, the way men treat their wives...all is hidden from prying eyes.

    Once again I am of the opinion the most humane thing we can do for all of Mexico is return her children home. After living in the US there is no way that Mexican nationals, once deprived of entry into the US will not fight for change at home. There will be a revolution.

    regards,

    Patriotman
    Granted I may have never stepped foot in Mexico, but I've had quite a few reliable friends tell me horror stories similiar to yours. For not stepping foot in Mexico I'm very well educated about that cesspool. Plus I love keeping up with my history and Mexico has been the same ever since the beginning of time. Nothing has changed. They are a third world cesspool ruled by a bunch of corrupt elites. I would never step foot in a country that treats it's own people the way they do. I would never step foot in a country that holds ours in utter contempt. I would never step foot in a country that allows it's criminal population to run the place.

    Say No to Mexico. Close the borders with troops, kick out all illegals and force them to take care of their own country. If they have a revolution then so be it. That would be the first time they fought for anything in their lives.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  10. #10
    Senior Member dman1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    3,622
    Quote Originally Posted by patriotman
    Dman writes:

    Patriot:

    You forgot one thing at the end. The ceremony should conclude with a unanimous loud chant calling for Jorge Bush's impeachment.
    My reply:

    "Should" yes...and you know I would love to do that, but as "they" are "trying" to teach me in this forum if I want to get my message out I need to insure I do not lose my audience. Personally I would vote to impeach Bush in a moment (as well as most of Congress and those like O'Connor on the Supreme Court). However teh minute you pronounce that you are labeled an "extremist" or a "kook" and your message only get sot the already true believers.

    If you look at this there is no difference in the "end message" I want to deliver between s post and the previous one I made which resulted in many visceral responses.

    In the end I thin the important thing is for all Americans to view the President, the Vice President, the head of home land security, the head of the border patrol, and most of Congress as co-conspirators in the rape and murder of literally thousands of U.S. citizens, and I think attaching the names and faces of the victims to the names and faces of those who failed to protect them as a powerful awareness tool.

    I'll take this one step further, either by getting permission of the parents involved, or by using "generic" pictures of children, I think you can portray a very powerful message when you can show the innocent smile of a 6 year old child who was raped, murdered, and dismembered by an illegal alien.

    All the best to you my friend and as you know I feel you anger...

    Patriotman

    P.S. Dman I know you knew all this, I just used your post as another chance to get my point across…I hope someone will take up this cause.
    I know what I propose is radical. You know me, the time for a political correct approach is over. America needs to not only wake up from it's slumber, it needs to be shocked out of it's sleep. You know the kind of shock you wake up from after having a nightmare. The kind of shock you wake up from after getting cold water splashed on your face. The OBL is all about in your face actions. We need to be like that. We need to start beating the drums for impeachment now. They might think we are the extremists now, but eventually they will be on our side. I mean a year ago everybody thought we were the extremists on immigration. Now that's not the case anymore. Beat those drums now. The louder they beat, the more Congress will hear about it and won't be able to ignore it. Then we just might get somebody like Tom Tancredo to be bold enough to bring up charges.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •