Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK

Desperate Housewives

Eva Longoria (Gabrielle Solis)...I believe I saw her on a NCLR commercial urging people to vote. Anyone else see it?

Now...I am considering not watching this show. Everytime I see her I will see La Raza, and I don't think I want them in my face every Sunday.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I haven't seen the commercial, but I have read interviews of her in magazines. She is pro-amnesty for illegals. So is the actress Salma Hayek who is from Mexico.

Eva has been the poster child for La Raza since April or May. She was a spokes person at one of their big events. Pretty is what pretty does.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I have never watched a single minute of Desperate Housewives. The very premise of it makes me want to puke! It normalizes and glorifies the idea of married women becoming rutting sluts! Talk about your decline of morality.

I'm with ya on that one, PinestrawGuys. The immoralaty makes me sick. The liberals who write these TV shows are scum of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    I have never watched a single minute of Desperate Housewives. The very premise of it makes me want to puke! It normalizes and glorifies the idea of married women becoming rutting sluts! Talk about your decline of morality.
    I watched it once for like 5 mins and it was 5 mins wasted in my life that I'll never get back. The show is typical trash that Hollywood forces down our throats.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    Well, I was new to the show...didn't watch it until just before the re runs started. But ...I won't be watching now...and I won't be watching the new show Ugly Betty since Salma Hayek...has something to do with that one.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Ditto JAK!

Won't watch anything that either of them is in!!!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I do not watch this kind of stuff, I have better things to do with my time.

I do not keep up on Hollywood and never have as anything the majority of those jokes have to say is a waste of my precious time. I will not give them that importance.

It's a shame that they see illegal aliens as these "poor" immigrants, and do not want to see their own fellow Americans who are struggling to eat and feed their own children in the same way.

That's two myth's disseminated for me, no such thing as a white person who is not racist, and no such things as a hungry American. Glad I found out, now I will not ever give canned goods to any charity since we all know there are no hungry and suffering Americans!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just don't post anything bad about Grey's Anatomy. I like that show.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast