Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The DEVIL in the DETAILS of S2611

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/...z?c109:S.2611:

SEC. 131. MANDATORY DETENTION FOR ALIENS APPREHENDED AT OR BETWEEN PORTS OF ENTRY.
    (a) In General- Beginning on October 1, 2007, an alien (other than a national of Mexico) who is attempting to illegally enter the United States and who is apprehended at a United States port of entry or along the international land and maritime border of the United States shall be detained until removed or a final decision granting admission has been determined, unless the alien--

The rest of this section (and anything else you care to read) can be read at the url. For the rest of this section above just go to Section 131.

This bill is full of "convenient imaginary borders". It is designed to offer the possiblity of a fence but with so many loopholes that would provide the "legitimate" reason not to build the fence that it is ABSOLUTELY A TOTAL WORK OF FRAUD TO THE AMERICAN CITIZENS.

I SUGGEST YOU ALL PULL UP YOUR STATE CONSTITUTIONS AND READ EVERY WORD IN THEM RIGHT DOWN TO THE LAST DETAIL. You need to get rapidly familiar with your state representatives since many states are now putting forth bills that will allow them to mingle with DHS on these matters. Unlike the President's scam we have a fair warning on what may or may not occur under state law.

It is important to find out the position (regarding illegal immigration ) that local and state representatives are taking. Those state and local representatrives will be on the front lines of the second wave of legislation and may in fact hold the states sovereignty when push comes to shove.

Also someone on another site had a suggestion that I thought was worthy of passing along. One of these sites who are trying to help Americans should create a trust account that can be donated to by citizens that would set aside money to pay for a lawyer to fight this illegal invasion and put those responsible for dissolving The United States where they belong.

We are funding the fence. We can fund our own legal offensive to take back our country.
    I am not worried that America could not restore its economic base. We did it once we can do it again. I am concerned that we simply cannot withstand the population explosion of people who are very serious about undermining our political system and usurping our phyiscal land and infrastructures.

YOU Need to copy that section and put it on a flyer and hand it out on a street corner or stuff mailboxes (probably illegal so maybe just stick it in their door). The word needs to get out. I sent a copy of that in a letter to my editor (they are a bit out of tune with reality)

YOU need to copy that section and use it to make the point to your House representative JUST in case they don't read the bill. They have several days to review this but......... perhaps their barbeque is more important to them than our nation's sovereignty.

The fools reconviene in on the 6th. They need to be met with the power of as many millions of us as we can. I wish we could be at that fence in front of the White House with our plackards waving in the air.

Barring Martial Law we have a tiny window of time with which we can organize and launch an offensive to stop the madness but not much. The bill references some items starting within 30 days of the passage of the garbage. The deadline to have this operational is 2010. I think Bush has stepped up his schedule realizing the secret is out.

HOW do we organize this without a billion dollars in a pot (donated by corporate America)?
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

PS to the first post

When they come back on the 6th the mail boxes and fax trays need to be full of support for those members in the House who passed the strong legislation and let them know we are counting on them not to cave to the pressure that is being put upon them.

The Democrats in the Senate (Ben Nelson, Byrd, Debbie Stabenow, Byron Dorgan) who defected from their party line of "amnesty" need to be welcomed back with profound thanks for their courage and conviction to save this nation.

Those representatives in the House who voted against the strong bill need to be made aware they are on perilious ground with their constituents. That assumes the voting that will take place in the fall will actually be a real vote honestly counted and not another smoke and mirrors psuedo democracy.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

details and OTM's

Xanadu,

Thanks for such an important post. OTM's. No favorites here, huh?

Glad I got more paper for my printer!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

READ THE POST "NO AMERICA" THEY ARE ERASING THE UNITED STATES FROM MICHIGAN TEXT BOOKS

WE ARE BEING ERRADICATED FROM HISTORY

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS????????

Section 114 reads:

SEC. 114. IMPROVING THE SECURITY OF MEXICO'S SOUTHERN BORDER.

(a) Technical Assistance- The Secretary of State, in coordination with the Secretary, shall work to cooperate with the head of Foreign Affairs Canada and the appropriate officials of the Government of Mexico to establish a program:

??????????? Why is this in the U.S. immigration bill? I guess if they have their way that will be the southern border of can-amer-xico.
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

this turned out to be an urband legend...and going forward (for everyone), I think it is really important and incumbent upon us to verify everything we hear before posting it on a public board. There are those that are watching who would like to label us all just a bunch of crazies and gossip mongers. For instance, someone posted, as fact, statistics here about retail sales on May 1st that after careful efforts at verification, turned out to not be true.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    READ THE POST "NO AMERICA" THEY ARE ERASING THE UNITED STATES FROM MICHIGAN TEXT BOOKS

WE ARE BEING ERRADICATED FROM HISTORY

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS????????

barkway,

What do you mean
    urban legend?
    I posted it this AM, after finding it on the Detroit News. I just checked with Snopes.com and it's not listed.

Here's the article.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-29167.html

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!